wednesday night fun (with lesson learned!)

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Ras
Souse
Souse

wednesday night fun (with lesson learned!)

Post by Ras »

so i was with a friend. we got some food and headed back to my place for some pre-party drinking.

light the fuse. started off with downing some Hefeweizen, then Guiness. my friend never had an irish car bomb, so i made one for him... bottle of guiness, and 1/2 jameson and 1/2 irish creme in a shotglass. he downed it, but he was too slow -- normally that's grounds for insults and a slap upside the face, but it was his first time sludging a car bomb... so anyways, i slammed 4 car bombs in a row, then we hit up the goldschlaeger. all i can say about the goldschlaeger is damn,,, 43.5% alcohol content and not a hint of alcohol. we each took 3 shots of that then sipped on some jameson.

trouble ahead. we packed up the handle of smirnoff and took the rest of the hefeweizen beers. we stumbled around on the street towards the party and made a nice entrance: drunk and loud. the rest of the night was vague and foggy. we drank and drank... vodka and beer. in an instant our normally rational and intelligent minds were quickly reduced to that of the microcephalic mongoloid you see in science books.

falling through the stars. we stumbled back home, and i really dont remember the trip back. my friend had to take a piss while i was relaxin in my room... he took about 10 minutes before i noticed he was worshipping false idols... the porcellain god.

downward spiral. now, mind you, i've puked before but this was unlike anything i have ever seen. my buddy was so ate up and trashed he could barely support himself let alone intelligently save himself from choking on his own innard stew. so i had to baby-sit him for about an hour, trying to induce his vomitting with ipecac syrup. so, there we are, chillin at the toilet. my buddy starts yakking up this brown stuff that looked exactly like syrup -- thick strings of brown rope that instantly sunk to the bottom of the toilet's gaping abyss. totally grossed out by now, i decide to get my camera and take a picture of my friend bowed over on the toilet, sweaty face with snot everywhere. why? i don't know, perhaps as a reminder of humanity in all it's glory.

anyways, when we woke up it was one of the WORST hangovers i had ever had... my neck and head would start to burn and hurt whenever i moved. we learned a lesson that night: hangovers are temporary, just drink you pussy.

slipperyyoke
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Re: wednesday night fun (with lesson learned!)

Post by slipperyyoke »

Ras wrote:so i was with a friend. we got some food and headed back to my place for some pre-party drinking.

light the fuse. started off with downing some Hefeweizen, then Guiness. my friend never had an irish car bomb, so i made one for him... bottle of guiness, and 1/2 jameson and 1/2 irish creme in a shotglass. he downed it, but he was too slow -- normally that's grounds for insults and a slap upside the face, but it was his first time sludging a car bomb... so anyways, i slammed 4 car bombs in a row, then we hit up the goldschlaeger. all i can say about the goldschlaeger is damn,,, 43.5% alcohol content and not a hint of alcohol. we each took 3 shots of that then sipped on some jameson.

trouble ahead. we packed up the handle of smirnoff and took the rest of the hefeweizen beers. we stumbled around on the street towards the party and made a nice entrance: drunk and loud. the rest of the night was vague and foggy. we drank and drank... vodka and beer. in an instant our normally rational and intelligent minds were quickly reduced to that of the microcephalic mongoloid you see in science books.

falling through the stars. we stumbled back home, and i really dont remember the trip back. my friend had to take a piss while i was relaxin in my room... he took about 10 minutes before i noticed he was worshipping false idols... the porcellain god.

downward spiral. now, mind you, i've puked before but this was unlike anything i have ever seen. my buddy was so ate up and trashed he could barely support himself let alone intelligently save himself from choking on his own innard stew. so i had to baby-sit him for about an hour, trying to induce his vomitting with ipecac syrup. so, there we are, chillin at the toilet. my buddy starts yakking up this brown stuff that looked exactly like syrup -- thick strings of brown rope that instantly sunk to the bottom of the toilet's gaping abyss. totally grossed out by now, i decide to get my camera and take a picture of my friend bowed over on the toilet, sweaty face with snot everywhere. why? i don't know, perhaps as a reminder of humanity in all it's glory.

anyways, when we woke up it was one of the WORST hangovers i had ever had... my neck and head would start to burn and hurt whenever i moved. we learned a lesson that night: hangovers are temporary, just drink you pussy.
Now you know, and knowing is half the battle. Listen to Gunho.

Gunho is alright, but personally I believe that Snake Eyes has all of the acedemic/philosophicial credibility.
The man who intoxicates himself on bad whisky is sometimes moved to kill his wife and set his house on fire, but the victim of applejack is capable of blowing up a whole town with dynamite and of reciting original poetry to every surviving inhabitant.

Shot Time

Post by Shot Time »

that is really something. it's funny how you can really be cruising along, ripping shots and drinking beers and then before you know it you just want to die. i think most of us have been baby sat at one time.
Use to be cool

General E. Fubar
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by General E. Fubar »

Beer before Liquor...
"I hope you like Guinness, I find it a refreshing substitute to... food."
- O'Neill

If I stop drinking all at once, I'm afraid the cumulative hangover will kill me.
- Archer