last evening....

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

lildrunk
Tippler
Tippler

last evening....

Post by lildrunk »

So I am on a lil trip and it happens to be one of my friends 21st.... and the kids I know who live above the pub we're at happen to be drinking straight from a box of wine... not really certain what happened, but a significant enough amount of alcohol was consumed that by the time me and the bday boy and our slightly less drunk friend m try to walk back to our hotel we can no longer stand on our own so when m leaves us for a moment we both immediately fall into a ditch, which we find hysterical, and then instead of helping us up m decides to use my camera to take pictures of us stuck in a ditch laughing hysterically and I'm oddly enough flashing west side.... it was truly a special moment, especially cuase when we got back to the hotel we decided to use the last of the vodka to clean up my cuts... classic, if i could only figure out how to post pictures you could see the glory of highly drunk kids in ditches..

Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by ***** »

Welcome aboard. New guy buys, so slide over a Beam Black with a Guiness back.

MarkitZero
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by MarkitZero »

I'll have a wine cooler...............jk

How bout a 30 and a couple of 40's? Yeah, I'm poor....
"Donny, you are out of your element."- Walter

Shot Time
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Shot Time »

Yes the Beam sounds deeelicious.
Use to be cool