Wish I'd been 86'd

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Shot Time
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Wish I'd been 86'd

Post by Shot Time »

Mayhem this one's for you...

I went to the Toad tonite for trivia. Before I showed up, I was probably 3 shots deep of Goldschlager, two vodka tonics, and one beer. I entered the Toad at approximately 8:16.

I saw you there when I first arrived; alas, I was too drunk to give the drunken salute (I ended up asking the older gray-haired guy where you were, but he said you left. I leave that one up to you to explain). We had a nice table...

Hannah was our server, who is real cute and comped us about 9 shots: 4 shots of Jameson and 5 shots of Goldschlager (apparently she remember last friday when I ran up so high of a tab after ripping shots and Guinness that the bartenders were pretty much like, 'what the hell is happening').

Alas after so much drinking and the trivia fully engaged and quiet, I got excited and yelled out one of the answers. It was quiet as hell, so everyone had their eyes on me. I thought it was over after that, but the Guinness was good, I couldn't leave.
Use to be cool