your latest blackout

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

maniacal
Booze Head
Booze Head

your latest blackout

Post by maniacal »

mine was a couple days ago. was going on an afternoon clean-a-thon. scrubbing the crust off the tub, blasting tunes, drinking gin and vodka for initiative. vaguely remember feeling a little overwhelmed at one point. woke up in my bed at 3 am wondering what happened. i later estimated i probably passed out about 6:00 pm. must of made a stop off at the couch too at one point, found some dried barf puddles on the arm and side. funny in hindsight, but not something i like at all. felt like this guy when i came to:

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by bluebottle »

that guy with the funny glasses - i never wore those, although i've been strapped to a gurney before. i've neverlistened to the scorpions. at that time i was lisenting to more of the punk 6thing. but t6hat qhole strapping down thing was later. usually 3every other dauy is filleed with lost moments. fighting mental pain with liquor seems pretty healthy to me.

Celtic
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Celtic »

woke up at 3AM on my couch with my freaked out wife yelling at me to come to bed.

i was watching i heart huckabees hammered, and i passed out.

apparently, she finally woke me up after 15 minutes of yelling and hitting me, but i was in blackout state.

i kept telling her to shut the fuck up because she was going to wake up the other people who lived in the house. (nobody else lives there)
if it wasn't for booze and masturbation, i'd have killed myself ages ago.

Squane
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Squane »

I thought I Heart Huckabees was a pretentious piece of shit, but then I watched it when I was undrunk. Was the part that you remember any good, or did it facilitate the wastedness?
"How come the company sent us a goddamned robot?"

Plumber
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Plumber »

Nothing like coming out of a blackout and having soeone say to you "Wow, do you know martial arts?" Makes you look around and go "what the fuck just happened?"
Last edited by Plumber on Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"In Vomitus Veratis" - Hogbutler slogan

"Hope is fleeting, but a drink can always be refilled." -Badfellow

Celtic
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Celtic »

sad thing is, i passed out on two different occasions watching that movie.

well, i finally saw all of it undrunk, and it was 'just ok'

some of it was pretty funny. most of it was trying too hard.
if it wasn't for booze and masturbation, i'd have killed myself ages ago.