Night #4 of my bender

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

The Crack Monkey
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Night #4 of my bender

Post by The Crack Monkey »

I feel like a failure as a drunkard for not reporting in earlier. Or perhaps it's been a success as I've been too incoherent to post.

I started off monday night getting getting competely and entirely drunk without care of work the next moring, or the health of that evil bastard I call my liver.

I'm now onto night #4. Came home early this time. Beer was not going down real well. I feel bloated.

Trying to keep it going firday and saturday also, then take a rest. We'll see what happens.
Fine. I'll stop looking at strippers as sex objects as soon as they stop looking at me like dollar signs.

Mrs Glenfiddich
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Mrs Glenfiddich »

Good Luck! I'll have a few drinks tomorrow night to help you along...
"Alcohol is a lifestyle. Alcohol is my lifestyle..." - Homer J. Simpson

"I drank myself a second arsehole." - Judith Lucy

Borracho
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Borracho »

A superior bender doesn't start in the evening, and you'll need something stronger than beer to keep you going at various points. I'd hit every point on the wheel with beer, whine and liquor if you're looking for a serious binge...

Borracho
Never get married. It's cheaper to buy a house every ten years and give it to some woman you hate...

The Crack Monkey
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by The Crack Monkey »

I feel like an unter-drunk because I have not dooone the bender properly. I've let myself undrunk up in the morning. But on the plus side, i think this is the longest binge i've been on!!
Fine. I'll stop looking at strippers as sex objects as soon as they stop looking at me like dollar signs.

Malkor
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Malkor »

Benders dont work if you dont continue to drink without breaking, save for inevetable passouts

danger awesome
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by danger awesome »

If you're talking nights, i've had at least a week of extremely drunk every night.

A constant drunk though, is much more difficult to achieve. Good luck in your continuing quest!