I got Cops and Talked to drunk

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Life Is A STD
Tippler
Tippler

I got Cops and Talked to drunk

Post by Life Is A STD »

I'm still fucking wasted and I don't like drinking. But wow sotory tell cops. I can't believe it. Not that I care, but they cops know where I live now. If I never had to cops see agian I would care not, but I see have to cops now, because they are nayborhood patrol.

Shit. I think i made it it, but I know drunks fot feel they are passing when they are not Motherfuck I can't believe that I hope he didn't think I was insulting his suthority I don[t' like cops but I do drunbs and don't want them to know about drugs

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Life Is A STD wrote:...I don't like drinking...
Erm...What are you doing here, then?
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Life Is A STD
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Life Is A STD »

Palinka wrote:
Life Is A STD wrote:...I don't like drinking...
Erm...What are you doing here, then?
Because I am 4ced to drink by my brain. Well the part that focea souc things

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

I suggest that you kill those tricky brain cells with alcohol, then you can back to enjoying booze in peace.
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Life Is A STD
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Life Is A STD »

Palinka wrote:I suggest that you kill those tricky brain cells with alcohol, then you can back to enjoying booze in peace.
But It isn't my fault. I don't like Alcohol. My Brain makes me do it. I even pray when I'm sick from alcohol, but my brian, well part of it makes me do it. I curse being 21. I don't want to, but I'm forced to. I haven't been undrunk since feburary. Not my fault my Brain drove me to it. I don't drink for the taste, but the effects are motherfucking awesome.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Life Is A STD wrote:...I even pray when I'm sick from alcohol, but my brian, well part of it makes me do it...
Well, you are praying in the wrong place, m'friend. You need to join the Briantologists.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Life Is A STD
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Life Is A STD »

It hurts. I am feeling sick again. I want to stop drinking, but I cant like force myself to not stop. I have 7 liters left from thwt i ordered online from that one place shit i can't remember there name but anyway they had markdowns liek threee dolllars a bottle evcen thous shipping was expensive in the end i saved a few dollars rather than gfoing to the sotuy ti am a recluse anyway so i don't want to go. although i have been Chas-ti-sed by real drunks becayse i Live within 2 miles of two liquor stores. but i have social anxiety and theu don't understand. But I am not alcoholic, I just can't stop taking shots until i pass out, i hate i mean despise utterly despirse the taste of alcohol, and find it to make me tied but i can't stop taking shots. i don't know how to take one or two and go about my day like in the movies, this shit is nasty, even though it is bacardi, what is the point if i am not going to get shitfaceD? by the way I take chaster plus pills, they make me feel wierd but i MAM NOT AN exprienrced dinknier. So i just take it to be safe, i fucking hate hangovers, but am trrying ot get use to the nausea, but i am so nervous when i am undrunk.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

All funning around aside, alcohol isn't for everybody. Some people actually seem to function better with a few (or many) inside, some like to use it's many stress relieving properties and some just plain love it. However, there are those for whom it will not work, much like anything (Hell, I nearly lost a limb before I found out that indoor skiing wasn't my thing) and there are some who will end up being mastered by it instead of being the master of it.

It does sound like you have some other issues going on there. I strongly suggest that you address those issues, preferably with a clear head and some third party guidance (hopefully of the trained, professional variety) before you decide on your next move.

As the late, great Dr. Hunter S. Thompson (1939-2005) once said, "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

I hope that you feel better soon.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Leftboston
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Location: Queen Creek, before there was mexicans We had German POWs working farms

Post by Leftboston »

Christ, you got all Dr Phil on him and he finally passed out. Good job. Won't see him around again