Piecing together last night....

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Tipsy McStagger
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Piecing together last night....

Post by Tipsy McStagger »

I awoke to the sounds of the Black Out Island Ferry dropping me off back at home, in my bed and of course my pants were off. I then began the journey into the unknown of where I'd been and what I'd said to whom, you know, the usual ritual after a good drunk.

Apparently, I was a cheap date for myself last night (good, I don't get paid until midnight tonight). I was only at the bar for two hours, allowed many people to get more than a good chuckle at my state of drunkeness before walking home.

The walk home can make or break you in your state of denial as a drunk, well last night it broke me. (If you consider being forced into a friend's car and not actually having to walk "breaking" me) It seems that people were amazed at my ability to walk sideways, and my deep respect for traffic signs. I needed to make a left over a busy highway to get to my home but remember I was on foot. I was still using the jughandle to make this turn rather than just standing at the light and crossing!

Oh well, another good time and no one got hurt.

Did I mention my pants were off for this walk? My friend gave them back to me today...
On more than one occassion this conversation has led to a handful of boob."
~Oggar

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by bluebottle »

beautiful story! i went through this last friday night trying to reemember what offensive things i said to the friend who i went out with. apparently, they were pretty offensive cause she hasn't called me back. oh well, i chuckle softly to myself when those words somehow meander back into my conscious mind. "could i have really said that? did i really say THAT? haha, well, i guess people just need to toughen up a bit, right tipsy? hell, don't look back! you are lucky to have found your pants. i walk all the time all over, and have had a few run ins with the cops. i mind the signs when i am drunk, otherwise i just jaywalk. glad you got home alright! one question: what dowes this phrase mean?! "I was still using the jughandle to make this turn rather than just standing at the light and crossing! " how do yo78 use a jughandle to make a turn!

Borracho
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Upper midwest

Post by Borracho »

TM,

Whatever you do, don't move to the upper midwest. Walking home missing clothes is widely known as dying...

If you are inclined to come home minus clothing, avoid most of the Red States...

Borracho
Never get married. It's cheaper to buy a house every ten years and give it to some woman you hate...

Tipsy McStagger
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Tipsy McStagger »

bluebottle wrote: one question: what dowes this phrase mean?! "I was still using the jughandle to make this turn rather than just standing at the light and crossing! " how do yo78 use a jughandle to make a turn!
In New Jersey we can't simply make a left turn when driving, we actually have to make three rights and then go straight, which equals one left turn. These roundabouts are called "jughandles".
On more than one occassion this conversation has led to a handful of boob."
~Oggar

don't panic
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by don't panic »

ya know...waking up without your pants is a good sign. I mean who can sleep with with pants on?? its not right.
I'm not drunk I just have a speech impediment...and a stomach virus...and a inner ear infection - Brian Griffin

it gives me a good feeling, like when you get drunk and fall asleep in the snow - Moe