DESERT BAJA project: Geo Metro

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Ralfie McAlchy
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

DESERT BAJA project: Geo Metro

Post by Ralfie McAlchy »

Get a few drunkards together, a car that has been sitting for years, and enough beer to make us happy, and you get Project BAJA. My friend has had this Geo Metro (small ass car that you see drive around the U.S.), and it has been sitting for years. Get enough beers in us, we tow it back to my other friends house, and start BAJA project number one.

Step 1: Get it running. A new throttle body from a junk yard and some drunkard enthusiasm.

Step 2: Get it some tires. 2 normal tires, 1 studded winter/ice tire, and 1 donut spare tire will make it happen.

Step 3: Make it look custom. Chop off all upper metal behind the driver's and passenger's seat. Kinda like a truck.
--More custom steps: Add racing stickers from years of drunken dirt and sand racing shows. Add ghetto japanese muffler tip to sound badass [right].

Step 4: Pile all 5 of your drunk-ass friends in this masterpiece of BAJA mayhem and BAJA through the desert of AZ.

Step 5: Get bored, find massive jump.

Step 6: Jump the BAJA Geo Metro...farther than anyone expected.

Step 7: Land on front bumper, almost roll over.

Step 8: Realize the damage of landing. Rip radiator back from engine. Surprisingly, no leaks.

Step 9: Car overheating. Drink more beer. Realize the radiator hose is pinched in 3 places.

Step 10: Unpinch radiator hose, make it back to house, explain to women what happened, have more beer and tell stories.

THE END

Misha
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Misha »

so youre like the guy who bought my car/ I was wonderingwaht you di d with it
There's nothing wrong with a lady drinking alone in a room. - Tom Waits

It's not my fault you don't love me when I'm drunk. - Kristen Hersh