A Fistful of Dollars

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

steved2112
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

A Fistful of Dollars

Post by steved2112 »

Apologies if I've already posted this one elsewhere...

I had been out partying beyond my threshold, and awoke on a good friend's couch. It was 11, and I needed to be at the bank by noon, which was an hour away.

The hangover was relentless, and the drive was an exercise in endurance. I was too focused on my mission to give in to the urge to pull over and find something to shoot myself with. At the bridge I paid the $2 toll with a 10, and threw the change into the passenger seat. This is important for later.

I made it into the bank parking lot at 12:03. Gone were my hopes of achieving my mission. And with them my resolve to not barf.

My apartment was around the corner. I decided I'd come too far to hurl in a bank parking lot. So I drove most recklessly to my apartment. Entered the parking lot accelerating for my space, and threw the vehicle into park. It lurched back and forth against the gears as I yanked the keys from the ignition. I grabbed the change in a wad, and threw the door open. That was the moment my stomach finally heaved, and as I noticed the new neighbors' car next to mine, I spewed green bile all over the ground.

Th new neighbors were moving in at that moment, so their introduction to me was a disheveled drunk hurtling into a parking space, then vomiting out the driver's door while clutching a wad of loose bills.

We never really hit it off...

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

Welcome...BLLLEEEEECH!!!...I'm Steve...nice car!

Great story.
I just wish there were some actual drunkards around here who can handle themselves like adults while still acting like retards - liquor&poker

thirsty4beer
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by thirsty4beer »

"*Gasp* Nigel, look at that wretched Bum we have moved in beside!"

Nigel to self, "Brilliant. now i have someone i can actually relate to you stuck up old bitch!"
mine's a pint

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

I've met a new landlord in much the same way, and no, we never became very chummy either. something about checking out a new place by seeing where you can hurl and where you can't just seems to turn the new landlord against you.
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald