Going out with a bang! Only momentarily

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

xxx

Going out with a bang! Only momentarily

Post by xxx »

Not sure it qualifies as a true 86'd but, the owner of the bar said it was time for me to leave. I think again a little jealousy cause I didn't go out and have a smoke with him or give the blow job.

Then it is said after I fell out of the truck and crawled to my door refusing to let my friend find the key for me to get in, I went to the bath room and before getting my pants up fell in the bath tub.

Then I guess after braking yet another glass I crawled my way into bed. I think the shoulder will heal and the bruises on my back should be gone in a week.

I am now going to have a nap on my love seat before I have to have a life because, it is the season for hunting for me. So beware. :twisted:

Gwynn
Self-Imposed Exile
Self-Imposed Exile

Post by Gwynn »

when i get over there i might have too look after you :wink:
I got your back and i am sure you will watch mine. :D
Can't keep a good Bunnie down!

Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by ***** »

Gwynn wrote:when i get over there i might have too look after you :wink:
I got your back and i am sure you will watch mine. :D
I don't want to hear about strap-ons

Gwynn
Self-Imposed Exile
Self-Imposed Exile

Post by Gwynn »

i'm not like that.

xxx

Post by xxx »

All the owner ask since you are so young is you bring proper ID to prove your over 21. Keys will be handed over on entering and a taxi or one of the locals will get us home. Then he comenced to get as drunk as me and I was told it was time for me to leave.

Gwynn
Self-Imposed Exile
Self-Imposed Exile

Post by Gwynn »

I will have my passport+ my debit card.

Grace O'Malley
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Grace O'Malley »

Schmerny, you have too much fun. that's about all I can say. It does sound like you need a momma looking out for you, but I'm in Orygon.
Just be careful out there, hon.
Mayhem is everywhere.

xxx

Post by xxx »

Ginger Martini wrote:Schmerny, you have too much fun. that's about all I can say. It does sound like you need a momma looking out for you, but I'm in Orygon.
Just be careful out there, hon.
Is this a proposal? Will the man allow such things momma?

loves2eatpie
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by loves2eatpie »

chucks :x I think you are SUPER 8) gurl :wink:
Make Mine a Double!!!

xxx

Post by xxx »

Man I am starting to feel the pain from the bathroom tub fall. I feal like somone ran my back over with a John Deere tracktor, slammed my tail bone with a hammer and then pushed me with 300 pound wieghts across the wooden floor and now knees and elbow elbows look like I was f*cking on carpet.

Grace O'Malley
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Grace O'Malley »

<Man I am starting to feel the pain from the bathroom tub fall. I feal like somone ran my back over with a John Deere tracktor, slammed my tail bone with a hammer and then pushed me with 300 pound wieghts across the wooden floor and now knees and elbow elbows look like I was f*cking on carpet.>

You see? It coulda been a lot more serious. You need to be careful. Booze is talking rihgt now, but so is the motheringness.
Mayhem is everywhere.

xxx

Post by xxx »

Don't worry Momma huntin season is upon me and I am winding down after tonight till Rowdy and Gwynn arrive. Thanks for being nice and caring. But I have been ran over by worse than John Deere.

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by bluebottle »

iamfalling
intomyback
onlove