"Everclear" story's? We all got one, I'd like to h

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Pat Doherty
Tippler
Tippler

"Everclear" story's? We all got one, I'd like to h

Post by Pat Doherty »

Years ago I was drinking that shit, raw! just slamming it down!

Anyway,

I was at a friends house, with my sister, my friend was out at the time.
I was sitting in her overstuffed chair watching TV...
I took a hit from the pinty bottle and spilled a little on the end table that was next to the chair.
A small puddle. So, I did what any self respecting drunk should do.
I put my hand in the 'puddle' and got out my lighter!
And I'm sure you can guess what happened next!
No I didn't lick my hand!
Yes, that's right! I lit my hand on fire! What else!?
Well, it started to hurt, as what usually happens when you, or part of you is on fire, so with this pain, I shook my hand in attempt to put the fire out.
With this, the liquor left my hand, and ended up on the previousely mentioned "puddle"...FIRE!!!

Well, the next thing I remember I jumped up, knocked over the chair, and with my jacket proceded to try and douse the flame that was riding up the side of it!
Screaming for my sister to come help!
I ended up knocking the bottle over from my violent swings of my jacket!
By the time she came in the room, not only was the side of the chair in flames (seems what I thought was a "small puddle" on the end table, actually spilled down the side of the chair as well) the ottoman ended up splashed from the spilled bottel, and it was also burning now!!
My sister grabbed a blanket from our friends bed and as I, with my jacket, frantically beat at the flames with our friends bedspread!
Between us both we were able to put out the flames and save the complex from being incinerated, and on the evening news that night!
And after all this drama, with in 2 seconds or less, smoke in the air, our "friend" walked in the front door with her child and Mother.
What she saw at that moment was two people standing there, all frazzled, with a blanket and smouldering jacket, her overstuffed chair with a hold burnt in it's side, the bottom of the ottoman smoking, and me with this shitt-eatting grin on my face...
My sister was at a loss for words...
Pat Doherty (Idiot)

xxx

Post by xxx »

How old are you to be drinking everclear?

Pat Doherty
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Pat Doherty »

Is this a question?
Pat Doherty (Idiot)

xxx

Post by xxx »

Pat Doherty wrote:Is this a question?
I use proper grammer and still get a hard time. Or are the grammer police the idiots.... Note: thats not a question.

thirsty4beer
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by thirsty4beer »

as to the title of this thread; no, we dont all ahve an everclear story.some of us cant get the stuff, and those here who can get it know how to 'use' it(hint, it's an alcoholic beverage)...
mine's a pint

goofydoofus
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by goofydoofus »

pat pat pat

your still an idiot. you DRINK the stuff.

(in case some of you are wondering, i know this fellow from another forum)
i work on a tug boat, though its not this exact one. garr!
I'm just an alliterating agnostic apathetic awesomely alcoholic arrogant awe-inspiring asshole. You have been warned.

Malkor
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Malkor »

You spilled it AND set it on fire? what the hell man? if youd done that at my house id have crippled you!

Rob
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Rob »

I never really got the point of drinking everclear. Yes, I know, alcohol. But isn't it much nicer drinking something that has a taste? It would be nice to soak a little gage though.

onthekeg
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Everclear Story

Post by onthekeg »

My story is a boring one, but I previously worked in an ethanol plant, and as it goes we could sample it right off the stills before being denatured for gas. I would bring home gallons of the stuff over the years and it makes the best tea. I would mix it in a half gallon of lipton sweet tea, oh don't remember measuring but I would put in about 12 oz to a half gallon pitcher.

Chill and swill.
'course you were fine while sitting, then when it came to get off the chair I would promptly hit the floor until I got me sealegs.
Tres cervezas satisfacen y un tiro algo que usted odia

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

G_W
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by G_W »

Malkor wrote:You spilled it AND set it on fire? what the hell man? if youd done that at my house id have crippled you!
Ditto

Rob wrote: But isn't it much nicer drinking something that has a taste?
It does have taste, it tastes like burning.

I drink this stuff on a pretty regular basis, but don't go nuts with it since I have a pair of 4 year old boys running around most times. The last time I got really nuts with Everclear was after a few year hiatus from partying, I figured I'd give this stuff a go again. I remember the first 3 drinks, then waking up in bed with my buddy and his wife. That was before I was married though.
steved wrote:Proof is just information.
"We're all in a freak show. It's called life. Buy a ticket and enjoy the ride." - Foamy the Squirrel

xxx

Post by xxx »

Short Story

Woke up after drinking punch with everclear in a strange good looking mans bed at 19. Never drank it again.

drunk_wombat
Tippler
Tippler

Post by drunk_wombat »

Ok my story is mostly from accounts of others as I was blacked out

My friend just came back from bootcamp in a late August night. Of course, I bring him a homecoming gift of bottlerockets and some everclear. As the night goes on we sit around a fire with more friends sitting around and drinking beer for the most part. After being fairly inebrieted, I am talked into slamming down some of the Everclear. So I basically have the bottle tipped all the way and take about 4 or 5 good gulps of this stuff. As I put it down....my mouth burned like the devil himself pissed into the bottle after putting on a good bender. I quickly grab one of my friend's beers and slam it, still burning, I grab another and slam down that one. I do that once more in the night and keep putting down beers.

--BLACKOUT--

Apparently through the night, I fell into the fire and smoked my face on one of those folding chairs, catching me right on the top of my lip.

--WAKEUP--
I woke up in the morning in a tent outside. Unaware of exactly what happened, I called out my friend, with my words soon drowned out by myself puking all around inside this new enviroment. I made my way outside of the tent with puke all over my shirt. So I take my shirt off and go inside then proceed to passout on his couch downstairs.

rat bastard
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by rat bastard »

ive only had one night when me and everclear got aquainted with eachother. due to the lost braincells from that night and many others, i dont remember what i did during the day. but ive been told that i just guzzled my cape fears(everclear and cranberry juice) until the bottle got down to half, then passed out. the one thing i do remember was vomiting blood. dont think im gonna fuck around with that again, it just aint balla.
edit- i believe i am to offer a drink?

Jay
Souse
Souse

Post by Jay »

Are you the same Pat Doherty from the Upper Penninsula of Michigan?

White Dog
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by White Dog »

My tale involves a buddy stoned on everclear. He was in the port o potty, screaming at everyone who walked by, and the police, until they drug him out and smacked him aroud a bit. I never saw the appeal of the stuff, since I learned to drink bourbon at 12, and havent looked back.
Ting-a-ling! -Kilgore Trout-