Drunk at 15

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Jay
Souse
Souse

Drunk at 15

Post by Jay »

The drunkest I've ever been was when I was fifteen. A buddy and me scored a fifth of vodka and headed over to a girl's house we knew. We were all drinking screwdrivers and then my buddy took a swig straight out of the bottle. I laughed at him and said, "That's not how you chug vodka; this is how you chug vodka." I tipped the bottle back and took an enormous drink. I didn't puke or shudder when I was done with the drink, which I don't understand to this day. I just took it down like it was water. After a few more slugs like that, I went back to drinking screwdrivers. The three of us drank the whole bottle. I drank probably half or better with my big gulps.

Maybe fifteen minutes later, I began to slur my words and feel a little woozy. It wasn't until I stood up that I realized I could walk. I could barely stand. So my friend decided we better get back home before our parents wondered what happened to us. The walk back was uncanny. I couldn't do it--literally. We had to stop every ten minutes or so just so I could get my shit together enough to walk again. I did end up puking a couple times on the walk back.

When I got home, my friends mom was over talking to my mother. I walked in the house, did my best to make it to the couch, and I picked up my guitar. I strummed it a few times and fell over on the couch. My friend's mom brought this to my mom's attention and they came in the room. I suddenly had to puke and my mother ran and got a bucket for me. I projectile vomited into the bucket and told her I was sorry, that it wouldn't happen again. It didn't happen again because I slowly learned to hold my booze and nowadays, 25 shots is nothing to me. I'm admittedly quite drunk after 25 shots but I don't puke. Looking back on it, I realize that was when I could get drunk off of one forty ouncer. I was just getting started in my drinking career. But it's something everyone should do at least once in their lives...get so drunk you can't walk.

Rob
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Rob »

I did the same thing when i was fifteen, also with vodka. But it was a whole bottle on my own. I couldn't walk, talk, see or hear. Was the least fun drunk I've ever had. Almost died.

Borracho
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Borracho »

If you can remember important parts of the most drunk you've been, you can get a lot drunker. When you wake up in another country and dont' remember how you got there, you're in the big leagues.

I knew a girl who went to the Oktoberfest and when she was heading home passed out and woke up in Yugoslavia. I have done the same thing going to Switzerland, but merely missed my town and divinely woke up right as the train was seperating and leaving. Waking up in Switzerland isn't too scare any way, other than the fact it was cold as hell, but waking up in a Communist dictatorship when your last waking memory is hoisting a brewsky 500+ miles away is pretty brutal. She was cute to0, and getting hit on as soon as she woke up. Not a good idea....

Borracho...
Never get married. It's cheaper to buy a house every ten years and give it to some woman you hate...

White Dog
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by White Dog »

Quite a story. I had the same thing happen at the ripe old age of 12. Only it wasnt vodka, but a mix of every spirit in my dads cabinet. I am glad to hear you have "matured" in your ability to handle the go go juice.
Ting-a-ling! -Kilgore Trout-

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

I've only learned two things since I was 15:

1) I now know how much I can throw down my neck before it's coming back up.

2) I now know how to puke, if not with dignity, at least with style.
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald