Rampage in East Lansing

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Rampage in East Lansing

Post by Resident Asshole »

Ok, so back in 99 I was just barely 21 and I was living on Michigan State's campus. I had just begun to drink and I was living in a co-op with a bunch of other guys, some of whom were also learning how to drink.

MSU lost to Duke in the Final Four and most of you probably remember hearing about the riot on our campus. I lived right on the main drag and kitty corner to where all the action was.

Fences being torn down and set on fire, cars being flipped, cop car set on fire, tear gas everywhere, it was flippin' Cambodia.

I ended up sitting on this flipped over car and lighting up a stogie with my buddy. We'd had some Steel Reserve and so it took me a minute to realize I was sitting on the gas tank.

Some bitch comes screaming at us about her car and so we flip it back over for her and I bowed but she didn't seem too thankful.

Eventually we end up back at our co-op and my girl is there too so I decide to take her out on my motorcycle figuring the cops wont care about me not wearing a helmet since they have rioters to deal with.

Boy was I wrong, I started riding with her on the back down the sidewalk and the cops followed me. Eventually I ditched the bike in a parking lot and they never came after me when we ran off.

One of my friends grew a conscience and went on the news saying he was sorry about his part in the riots (he didn't do anything except knock over some trash cans). He got kicked out of school, kicked out of our co-op and had to do community service.

I found out that although tear gas really sucks, it sucks a lot less when ur drunk. Just so you know.

Oh yeah, I forgot I wrote a rap song about my dumb friend:

Rampage in East Lansing hey what can we do
I pack my straps to step to these fools
When the fires are lit the cops will learn
When EL throws a party it's all gonna burn

At the front of the pack with a torch in his hand
I see the pimp Dan Arnold he's the fucken man
The boy destroys all his obstacles
so bend over poser we gonna re-write your rules

Add a couch or a wooden door
to the fire, all the hoes will adore
and respond by baring it all
now i'm on top, tell me who's steppin' tall
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619