The After Party

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

sedgetheboozer
Tippler
Tippler

The After Party

Post by sedgetheboozer »

so me and the guys go out drinking this one weekend. we decided we're chasing pussy this night so we clean ourselves up nice and put on nice clothes and we all do all the chick baiting guys do before they go out chasing pussy. we go to this nice bar that seems to be the focal point of Campus Corner, the bar zone just off campus from the Oklahoma University. the place is called Logan's On The Corner. we didn't realize this until after we went there a few times but it's not actually on a corner, it's named after that zone it's located in. anyhow, there's me, Sean, and about 4 other guys. i think we all piled into my truck, some of us in the truck bed, and we set of for Logan's. Logan's happens to be approximately 45 minutes from home. needless to say we're all kind of stuck together unless one of us finds another ride. so we get there and we get to drinking. me and Mackey figure we're hanging together tonight because we have similar drinking habits. we like to drink a lot and have fun as much as possible while doing so. we make a few rounds and do a little socializing while making our way towards inebriation. we come across Matt in our wanderings and he informs us, like he always does, that if we need anything at all to just call him. finally we decide we're going to make our attempts at some girls. we go up to the main bar where a number of gorgeous college girls are congregating. i start talking to the one girl who actually happened to be in the army. she was probably in the neighborhood of a 7. conversation is short but friendly. i buy a round and she gives me her email address which i promptly forget about. she was just a warm up. as she leaves we slide down the bar to the next group of hotties. here we find the set we're looking for. there's 4 beautiful college girls drinking and having a good time. one is clearly a 10. i think her name was Jill. blonde and blue eyes. i can still remember looking at her later and being amazed at how gorgeous she was even though i was wasted. the rest are 9's and 8's. somewhere in that range. would like to remember their names but i have a hard enough time with names when i'm undrunk. so we sit with them and buy a few drinks and get into conversating. i think a few rounds of shots were bought as well. of course, typical men we are, Sean and I bought the rounds. it starts getting kind of late and they tell us how they're going back to someone's house for an after-party. they ask if we'd like to go. if getting laid wasn't on the line we would have been hollering and jumping around with excitement. instead, i look at Sean and he looks at me. we both have that "abso-fucking-lutely" look on our faces and we tell the girls something like, "yeah, sure. why not." i vaguely remember the exact events surrounding our departure from the bar but i do remember that suddenly there was an SUV with our girls in it out in the street and we were supposed to get in. so we did. we ride for about 10-15 minutes into a residential area that we've never seen before. and due to the fact that we're riding and quite drunk our sense of direction was pretty fucked. we had no idea where we were. but we arrive at a house and i think i hear someone mention something about it being some guy's house. whatever, we don't care, we just want to party and get laid. we go in and meet two other dudes who somehow got picked up and dragged back to the house as well. they're less than attractive and i'm a bit confused, especially seeing as how they seem shy and a bit angry at something. the brunette offers to mix up some drinks. i accept. she makes them strong. i like this. we all get to socializing and i end up in the garage with a few people. somehow i end up in a dart game against the older bitch, completely sidetracked from my perogative of pussy chasing. but i'm drunk and at an afterparty with 4 hot chicks, i dont mind. things get fuzzy and vague again. suddenly i find myself in the garage with Jill, the Old Bitch, Sean and the two weird dudes. the Old Bitch begins to say how it's bedtime and the guys have to go. this seems to be more directed at the weird dudes. apparently it was for all of us but that didn't exactly register in my head. so the 2 dudes, the chicks, and Sean kind of start arguing about them leaving. thy clearly dont want to but the girls want them out and we're all for it so we're helping out the girls. all the bantering leads them out the garage to where they're just on the other side of the open garage door. the bantering and bickering continues but i'm getting fed up with it. then i see the solution to the problem, the rope that hangs down that one uses to close the garage door. i proclaim out loud to everyone around, "i know how to take care of this!". i walk over to the rope, pull it down closing the door in the weird guy's faces, and follow it up with a, "there, solved that problem!". well now i feel pretty awesome. i'm for sure getting laid now! i quietly revel in my victory for a whole minute and then the Old Bitch shatters my triumph and tells us we have to leave too. Sean and I are stunned for a moment and then we begin to plead with them. things like, "are you sure?", "you really don't want us to stay?", "can we sleep on the couch or the floor??", "can we at least get a spot in the garage???". every plea is shot down in flames. this flips the anger switch in me. after all we did for them! selfish cunts! i storm out of the house and realize i have no idea where i am. i remember that Matt had told us that we could give him a call if we needed anything. we were definitely in need here and he lives somewhere in this college town so i gave him a call and asked if he could pick us up and take us to his house so we could pass out. i had to wander around the streets a bit so i could find a street name and let him know where to find us. eventually we got it across to him where we were and he took us to his house. i claimed the couch and fell asleep. when we woke up in the morning Sean and i both just busted out laughing. we were pissed the night before about what happened but in the morning there was nothing to do about it but laugh. unfortunately neither of us figured to get a number from any of them.

myrasmith
Tippler
Tippler

Re: The After Party

Post by myrasmith »

yes tell me what will happed after the party?

Jelmo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Jelmo »

After the party they learned proper spelling and readable writing. Piss off with your spam!
"Don't give a damn how this turns out
Drain bottles just to scream and shout
On the run from reality
Poison helps me and go flee"

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

we go in and meet two other dudes who somehow got picked up and dragged back to the house as well. they're less than attractive and i'm a bit confused
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

lmr5150
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by lmr5150 »

Jelmo wrote:After the party they learned proper spelling and readable writing. Piss off with your spam!
My thoughts, exactley.

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Resident Asshole »

Screw getting their numbers. They obviously weren't down for sucky. And that sir is why I don't ever buy girls drinks. As a bartender I see that shit happen every day and all that ever results from it is the guy gets fucked into dealing with an annoying drunk bitch by the end of the night.

I am however speaking more of college girls than anything, but I really don't buy any girl drinks unless I'm dating her. My fav is when they ask me to buy them a drink and my response is "Why don't YOU buy ME a drink"? Funny story anyway.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619