Drunkard Injuries

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: Drinking scars

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Lush30 wrote:No scars - well not from drinking anyhow. But I've had many many knocks and scrapes whilst drunk and most recently two nights ago I was getting into bed, I somehow managed to get my hand caught up in the sheet (??) my thumbnail got torn off halfway down - in my dunken state I looked at it and the blood for a while before sitting down and pouring another drink.

Oh and back in Feb I managed to break a toe during one very drunken weekend.
Find a rich old doctor and marry him. If he has a terminal disease, it's even better: once you got the heritage, you can hire a young model to clean the house and deal with even the smallest scratch for you.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Damn Swede, I think you should have that fuckin batwing collarbone looked at by a professional. I mean don't y'all have that socialized medicine over there fer crikes sake?
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Savage wrote:I have a terrible scar: a white line on my nose.
Can sympathize, as I've had many a white line inside my nose...

http://instantrimshot.com/
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

WastelessPointOfTime
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by WastelessPointOfTime »

I probably have a scar on my chin somewhere from the incident that led to the missing tooth-half, but I haven't seen that part of my face since. Getting the blood out of my beard was a mess.
"binary: being drunk makes me amazed at life"

23:22 <@fiyah> i need a new glass
23:22 <@fiyah> this one has ... toothpaste on it
23:22 <@fiyah> i hope it's toothpaste

21:15 <@fiyah> then again
21:15 <@fiyah> we just wash our hands
21:15 <@fiyah> splash water on our faces
21:15 <@fiyah> and see what's out there

Swede
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Swede »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:Damn Swede, I think you should have that fuckin batwing collarbone looked at by a professional. I mean don't y'all have that socialized medicine over there fer crikes sake?
Yes we do! But they classify this as a cosmetic thing. I'm not affected the function of the arm so it's not done unless I say I want it fixed. If I choose to they fixate this but that in itself might cause many more problem than I have now (none whatsoever).

The reason it protrudes like that is that the ligament has been stretched out. As I'm told the ligament will tighten up a bit as the years go by but it won't get back to normal.

I'm not much bothered about being pretty, as long as it doesn't ache or anything, it's there to stay.

A telltale sign of a good night out.

FearNoBeer
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by FearNoBeer »

I have some. One on my right cheek, when I slipped and flew through a glass door 1986...last weekend before the army service. Broke my nose too, same accident, so there's another! And one on almost forehead, littlle below...2008. drunk a lot of whiskey and beer and slipped...this was before my depression medication. HA! Fucking depression has been with me since yöuth, so I'm glad I had help. So yeah, I've got 'em!
Evil remains Evil...

Mother Goose
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mother Goose »

My most recent was a slip & fall on my back deck whilst drinking heavily and peeing in the backyard. hit my cheek right below my eye. Still hurts, and for the first week left abrasions and blacked my eye. EMBARRASSING as fuck. I made up a non-drunk story for work, of course.

"DC is a toilet. And it needs a good flush." ~ Weatherman

Drunkard Chat bot sez: fiyah: i'm picturing wasabi oozing out of her parents, and im at a good pace if you have to do this cheap as fuck. but drunkards need to unite

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

*picturing mamagoose peeing in the yard
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

I was hit by a car whilst drunk but I'm not sure that counts. Mainly 'cause there's no cool story. I have a slight penchant for drunken acrobatics though and have a small scar on my side from where I slipped after jumping off a roof and fell over onto broken glass. Or rather it was broken after I fell on it. Two broken ribs and just a teeny scar. Disappointing really.

I've got a scar on my arm as well from when I was at uni and was trying to get back into my room when the door was locked and I couldn't remember the keycode. My room was only on the second floor and I'd left my window unlocked but I hadn't reckoned on the barbed wire on the underside of the windowledge. I got rather entangled and left an interesting bloodstain on my carpet. Blood's surprisingly difficult to shift.
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

I'm suprised I haven't received any worthy drinking scar this week. I've been so drunk I've passed out twice from standing up and torn my left knee to shit at some point too.

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

Bur wrote:I'm suprised I haven't received any worthy drinking scar this week. I've been so drunk I've passed out twice from standing up and torn my left knee to shit at some point too.
Haha, what the fuck did you drink?

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

JimLahey wrote:
Bur wrote:I'm suprised I haven't received any worthy drinking scar this week. I've been so drunk I've passed out twice from standing up and torn my left knee to shit at some point too.
Haha, what the fuck did you drink?
Was it hand sanitiser? I bet it was hand sanitiser.
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

I am currently regrowing part of my right hand little finger. I slight accident after a few drinks while trying to julianne some potatoes turned that night's soup into finger food. It will almost certainly leave a scar as I'm not sure it will all grow back.

Edit: damny you, Android autocorrect software.
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595

Jerome
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Jerome »

I have a scar on my forehead where I fell full-front on a table on Christmas Eve and cause the docs on duty at the hospital weren't actually first-class, I got stichted only insufficiently, it looks a bit Harry Potter-ish, I must admit.

greygoose
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by greygoose »

christ where do i start.
why is my moral compass always pointed east? that's the direction of the nearest liquor store.