Drunkard Injuries

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Hall of Drunken Injuries

Post by oettinger »

Me and the russian buddy once got drunk on a sunday and in the afternoon we went for a refill at the gas station.
On the way, towards our direction stumbled an old fat ugly stinky lady. She fell very badly and bleeded from multiple wounds.
We went to help her and turns out she`s not speaking german, rather something from the balkan regions.
She was disoriented as hell and kept a couple of travel ads to the bahamas or something like that with her. "Need to go there" was the only thing she was able to say not even noticing her bleeding wounds.
Thank god the parademic showed up soon enough and we could go on catching more booze.
Drink sizes matter

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk »

Got so drunk i passed out in mid conversation with my friend. Fell flat on my face. When i regained consciousness i looked like a bloody mess. Somehow i bit my upper lip. It didn't look too good in the morning. Bruises on my face stayed there for months.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

oldsmartskunk wrote:Got so drunk i passed out in mid conversation with my friend. Fell flat on my face. When i regained consciousness i looked like a bloody mess. Somehow i bit my upper lip. It didn't look too good in the morning. Bruises on my face stayed there for months.
That`s what friends are for, never touch my drink again cunt or else
Drink sizes matter

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Live fast, drink a lot, they say
What`s the healthiest way to live unhealthy?
My drinking habit is killing my heroin addiction.
I`m pissing blood, as a counter I sliced my veins open.
When they do an autopsy, they will say your bloody liver was a "self inflicted wound"
My breakfast contains more unhealthy drugs drinks and cigs than your favorite rock bands dinner

I slipped visiting the Hall and broke my will.
I need another bumwine
Drink sizes matter

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DivaBitch »

oettinger wrote:Me and the russian buddy once got drunk on a sunday and in the afternoon we went for a refill at the gas station.
On the way, towards our direction stumbled an old fat ugly stinky lady. She fell very badly and bleeded from multiple wounds.
We went to help her and turns out she`s not speaking german, rather something from the balkan regions.
She was disoriented as hell and kept a couple of travel ads to the bahamas or something like that with her. "Need to go there" was the only thing she was able to say not even noticing her bleeding wounds.
Thank god the parademic showed up soon enough and we could go on catching more booze.
did yuo at leest get laid
"If it feels good do it again, if it still feels good you're doing it right"
Image Image

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Drunkard Injuries

Post by oettinger »

I hurt my ankle two months ago. I can`t remember how I did it. Must have tripped on the curb on the sidewalk. I remember some bloody scratches. Depending on the movement I do I still feel something`s wrong. Should I just say goodbye, nice knowing you and saw the foot off?

Btw is liver failure considered a drunkard injury?
Drink sizes matter

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

hey guys, its been a while. I've been doing as well as you could expect if you remember me (possibly better depending on your take of me).

anyway down to the point, i ended up getting my foot bitten by fire ants after having to walk to my house recently. This was because the car wasn't able to make it there because of a flash flood (nothing major but you wouldn't want to drive a car through it) anyway fire ants do a fascinating thing when they end up in water. they grasp together in a ball which floats on the top of the water rotating so they can survive. I ended up walking through that.

now a week later i realized i broke a toe two days ago while i was to drunk to notice. well i did notice last night, but i cannot remember when i broke the damn thing
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:36 am
I hurt my ankle two months ago. I can`t remember how I did it. Must have tripped on the curb on the sidewalk. I remember some bloody scratches. Depending on the movement I do I still feel something`s wrong. Should I just say goodbye, nice knowing you and saw the foot off?

ankle injuries have been the majority of my drunken injuries, well, besides literally falling on my face after mixing booze and pills.

Are you serious about liver failure though? with your drinking habits i would have thought kindling and withdrawals would have been a problem before that.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

givemesomepils wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:10 am
oettinger wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:36 am

ankle injuries have been the majority of my drunken injuries, well, besides literally falling on my face after mixing booze and pills.

Are you serious about liver failure though? with your drinking habits i would have thought kindling and withdrawals would have been a problem before that.
Hey, your are alive, we thought you either OD'ed or went to jail.
I emailed you a couple of times.
My liver is fine, that was more of a general question. The ancle probably will never heal the right way. Well...
Drink sizes matter

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

Eh fuck the ankle. I have had a few of those injuries.

Right now im going around on two severly bruised knees a bruised up arm and a healing concussion from last week.

I wasnt drunk when the accident happened though. So. idk if i can legally mention it here.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

givemesomepils wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 6:53 pm

Right now im going around on two severly bruised knees a bruised up arm and a healing concussion from last week.

I wasnt drunk when the accident happened though. So. idk if i can legally mention it here.
Dude.

Now there is a true tale.

Do tell.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Really curious now myself, go for it!
Drink sizes matter

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

mistah willies wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 7:53 pm
givemesomepils wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 6:53 pm

Dude.

Now there is a true tale.

Do tell.
Nothing special really a friend said he was getting kicked out of his house so i picked him up in my truck and ended up hanging out all night and the next day. I smoked some of that synthetic weed stuff at his place the next day while dropping him off at his house and about a block from his house i passed out while driving and ended up in a ditch.

So it was a combo of sleep deprivation, and that stuff that caused it (although i will say that stuff didnt make me feel tired at all so idk for sure if it had to do with it)

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

This is so totally you. Wow. Is the car ok?
Drink sizes matter

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 6:47 am
This is so totally you. Wow. Is the car ok?

Friggin Oett; "Yeah yeah, you're OK, but what about the car?"

Good to see you are still alive. You must have three lives left, huh Pils?

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze