Drunken Beast

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

partypipes
Tippler
Tippler

Drunken Beast

Post by partypipes »

I drank 10 shots of Captain Morgan in 45 minutes during a pre-game at my friends apartment on campus. My college buddies and I decided to hit up an off-campus house before the bar. There werent many people at the house, mostly just the people that were going to the bar together, because it was a V.I.P event. I felt the Captain somewhat wearing off, so I grabbed some beers from the fridge. Thirty minutes pass, and I finish my fifth beer.

The drunkenness returned, and I was ready to hit the bar. We got to the bar around 11, and my friends and I make our way to the front. My boy, who hadnt really pre-gamed before, wanted some tequila shots to get that quick burst, you know what Im saying. I knew tequila was probably not the best idea for me at this point, but I went with it anyway. Foolish. I had 4 shots and was semi-destroyed at this point. I made my way to the dance floor and mingled with some cuties before it was time to return to the bar. I had more tequila shots and some mixed drinks. I turned my back to the bar rail and just stood there getting grinded on.

I felt myself getting drunker and drunker. This chick seemed really into me even though I wasnt doing shit. I was just standing there. Im assuming she felt the snake, so I went with it. She was the total opposite of what I look for in a girl. Things started getting frisky and we hookup. I dont remember it, but I do remember her telling me that her boyfriend was standing next to me. I was drunk. I didnt give a fuck.

I returned to my dorm after the club with a buddy of mine, his girl, and his girls friend (the girl I had just hooked up with). We ordered pizza. My friend and his girl left the room, leaving me with this beast. I asked her why she hadnt gone as well. She told me she didnt feel like walking. I told her I would walk her home. She quickly rejected this idea. I went to the bathroom to ponder the situation. I thought about running away, but that would be foolish because I was definitely going to see her again. Worst came to worst, and she had made herself comfortable while I was gone. My roommate had texted me, because he had just gotten back to the room.

"What is in our room?" he asked
My response: "Do you have a shotgun?"

I wanted no conversation with this animal, so I pretended to fall asleep. She wasnt having it. She grasped my dick, and tried everything in her power to get it hard.

Perhaps she was unaware of this equation: Jose Cuervo + Vodka + Captain + Beer = an unhappy, unwilling, unmotivated dick.

I told her this but she ignored me. No need to explain, you can only imagine how awkward the morning was.

For the rest of the semester, I ran into that girl everyday walking to class. I avoided any eye contact, put my head down and ignored her.

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: Drunken Beast

Post by UnkleLemmy »

Was she drunk? Thats what I look for in a girl.

Well, that and me.
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"

BBoozer
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by BBoozer »

Just two words: brown bag.

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

BBoozer wrote:Just two words: brown bag.
It seems everyone has either better imagination compared than I do, or maybe it's just that their paper bags are superior.