One Hundred Things I've Done While Drunk

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: One Hundred Things I've Done While Drunk

Post by Artful Drunktective »

buzzsaw wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:49 pm
#284 Got banned for being a total unfun asshole d-bag.
Fixed that for ya!
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

#285 BF told me I drank spilled bumwine out of an ashtray, I can`t remember that happening but he swore to vodka it`s a true story
Drink!

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:21 pm
#285 BF told me I drank spilled bumwine out of an ashtray, I can`t remember that happening but he swore to vodka it`s a true story
Thirstily, I picked up a stray Coke can at a party once. It was full of cigarette ash.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

DONN
Tippler
Tippler

Post by DONN »

I have a russian mate while i was in high school he just revealed to me that he washed up in the rusr stream while being very smashed. That implies that at about tuesday a major heap of dead fish ought to touch base on the southern bank of the UK. Dead angler included. Some ended their lives on account of the smell, some were level out consumed by the acidic water.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Well done DOnN, might it occour to you that we shared the same russian buddy?
Drink!

Stendhal
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Stendhal »

#286 Passed out a smashed a toilet with my head while taking a leak.

#287 Installed new toilet when I woke the next afternoon

#288 Paid for a night with an aging hooker by buying her three mini pitchers of draft beer

#289 Confronted Dick Devos (2006 GOP Gov. Nom) about his stance in favor of banning smoking in bars at a fundraiser.

#290 Vaguely remember hitting on Betsy Devos at the same fundraiser.

#291 Was asked to leave the fundraiser, went outside for a smoke, waited for the Devos campaign to leave, then went back inside and continued enjoying the open bar.

#292 Volunteered for the Devos campaign for a free hotel room at the Mackinac Island convention. Proceeded to abandon all volunteer responsibilities and get smashed at all the open bars.

#293 Volunteered for the McCain campaign for a free hotel room at the 2008 Mackinac Island GOP convention. Proceeded to abandon all volunteer responsibilities and get smashed at the open bars.

#294 - Met John McCain at a cocktail reception, surprisingly short in real life.

#295 Missed the last ferry off the island for the night, slept on a park bench while waiting for the morning ferry.

#296 Got drunk with the at the time Attorney General of MI, Mike Cox, shame he didn't win the primary during 2010.
Everything in moderation, including moderation

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Stendhal wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:02 pm
#291 Was asked to leave the fundraiser, went outside for a smoke, waited for the Devos campaign to leave, then went back inside and continued enjoying the open bar.
Cannot top that one. Cheers man!

Stendhal
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Stendhal »

Cheers!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

thanks for resurrecting this thread.

Yeah the park bench inn is one of my favorite places to crash late too.

- smoking allowed
- open bathroom
- AC
- street view
Drink!

Stendhal
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Stendhal »

#297 Was 19, and drank a fifth of Captain Morgan in an hour and a half. Didn't feel it and kept drinking keg beer, told I fell and destroyed a stone lion statue and had to be carried back to my apartment. Living in a frat house was awesome.

#298 - Had a bus trip from Lansing to DC for the Leadership Institute during the Bush II Era. The trip began at 4 in the morning. Got trashed at Dagwoods and smuggled 2 30 packs of Coors light on the bus. Every can was finished by the time I got off. Pro tip, religious conservatives are far more bearable when forced to drink Coors Light on pain of physical violence.

#299 - Leadership Institute does not allow booze in their dorms. Smuggled case of beer inside of the place inside of an empty pizza box. Supplemented with Popov vodka. Security guard was a refugee from Iraq and was cool, just went through the motions.

#300 - A friend was head of LI recruitment, and bought me and several other guests as much Popov vodka as requested on the organization's card. Was a Slav, so he loved cheap vodka.

#301- Went to a D.C. open bar party sometime during the Bush era. Thrown out for stealing cans of Miller Lite. No idea why I did it as drinks were free. The advice about not fighting a bouncer is 100 percent correct. Accept it is happening and brace yourself for the impact.

#302 - Went to a D.C. party for a National College GOP convention. Jenna Bush was a guest. Never got to meet her, was more focused on the open bar than meeting a politician's kid. Honestly, her younger sister Barb was hotter.

Stendhal
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Stendhal »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:36 am
thanks for resurrecting this thread.

Yeah the park bench inn is one of my favorite places to crash late too.

- smoking allowed
- open bathroom
- AC
- street view
Yes, a park bench is a friend to the broke and the drunk. Cheers!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

# 303 Drank all night just to catch the bus for some class trip to the Large Hadron Colider. Drank more during the ride and our first day of stay.
Smoked some weed and finally had to throw up all over the trees outside the cafeteria

# 304 Drank all night and catched a train for a class trip to belgium. Climbed the roof of our hotel and peed into our teacher`s window, later threw up badly during some storm on the coast.
Drink!