One Hundred Things I've Done While Drunk

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: One Hundred Things I've Done While Drunk

Post by oldsmartskunk »

It's not like you're godzilla who as we all know produces radioactive stream of puke like stuff. They just cleaned it off and got over it.

shawnonious
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by shawnonious »

oldsmartskunk wrote:It's not like you're godzilla who as we all know produces radioactive stream of puke like stuff. They just cleaned it off and got over it.
We differ, it seems. I'd be out for blood if one of my cloth patio chairs was soaked in puke and reeked of up-chucked whiskey!...

...Mostly because I wasn't invited to the party.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" -Tom Waits

mikegj1077
Souse
Souse

Post by mikegj1077 »

Worst thing I did was screw up a date. Then fist fights, crashed my wife's car into a neighbor's snow bank, hit my head against the wall trying to get in bed, missing the bed and sleeping on the floor and insulted some people. There are others but I can't remember.

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

mikegj1077 wrote:Worst thing I did was screw up a date. Then fist fights, crashed my wife's car into a neighbor's snow bank, hit my head against the wall trying to get in bed, missing the bed and sleeping on the floor and insulted some people. There are others but I can't remember.
Come on Mike. Give us the details. What were you drinking? How much were you drinking? Were you on the date or did you screw it up for two other people? If it was two other people, did you know them or were they stranger? DETAILS. WE NEED DETAILS!!!

please.
DRINK!

Maj
Souse
Souse

Post by Maj »

#233 Now I can get pretty hammered and still walk a straight line but add some marijuana and hash and I get some kind of inner ear thing . . . it's not the liquor. On a guy's weekend a few months ago we were enjoying a late night bonfire when yours truly took a big hit from the bong and decided it would be a good idea to stir the fire with the ole poking stick. While trying to grab the stick I lost my balance and did the old sideways stumble right into the . . . fuckin' lake (I bet you thought I was going to say fire). Fell off the 3 ft. retaining wall into freezing water and onto some nice jagged rocks. Sprained my wrist but that was ok. The boys poured me drinks the rest of the weekend and I just drank one fisted. Good times!
I'm not as think as you drunk I am.

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

#234: Drove a quad into a cactus. Spent the next 45 minutes pulling those damn razor-sharp thorns out of my body. Good thing I was good and plastered, because it should have been really painful.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

re #233
#235 that reminds me of way back in the day I threw a big party at my parents garden in the woods. BBQ on the bonfire and I tried to be the super drunk chef and turn some guests steaks. Of course I managed to push the grate into the fire and one girl was screeming "no, our meat!". She then failed to put the grate back up with her fork.
I just said no problem, I`m drunk, I`m indestructible, grabbed the hot grate and put it in it`s place again.
Resulting in a "handfull" (sic) of nice big blisters on my hand, but I didn`t feel a lick of it.
Drink!

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk »

Damn oetti, that gives word "bad-ass" a whole new meaning! Drunk chef cooked his hand!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

I thought you said that you had those calluses on your palm from something else?

oett, you should switch hands now and then.

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

mistah willies wrote:I thought you said that you had those calluses on your palm from something else?

oett, you should switch hands now and then.
Making love to an individual with a HANDicap adds character and commands respect.
DRINK!

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Dear Booze wrote:Making love to an individual with a HANDicap adds character and commands respect.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Mayonnaise
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Mayonnaise »

Allegedly (as always, the operative word here), I once blacked out completely one evening and woke up in front of a kindergarten in only my socks and my skivvies. I'd say it was bullshit, except the people who told me would never lie to me, and I feel a vague twinge of horrible recollection twitching at the edge of my memory when thinking about it.

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Mayonnaise wrote:Allegedly (as always, the operative word here), I once blacked out completely one evening and woke up in front of a kindergarten in only my socks and my skivvies. I'd say it was bullshit, except the people who told me would never lie to me, and I feel a vague twinge of horrible recollection twitching at the edge of my memory when thinking about it.
Please, please, please tell me that you are a teacher at that school.
DRINK!

Mayonnaise
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Mayonnaise »

Sadly, no. I might have went there back when I was a kid, though - I have no clue where it was, so I might have to ask the people who recounted the story to me. It wouldn't surprise me if I'd managed to hike the five miles between where I was partying and my hometown while blacked-out.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

#237 Blame everything on Mel fckn gibson.
Oh shit... its either prision or president
Drink!