New Apartment

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: New Apartment

Post by l... »

mistah willies wrote:Young Giant Man, what is up with that awesome avatar of the busted porcelain?

Dude....

that was in Rochester. I was there. Oggar insists that he did it (even though he doesn't remember..) but I know it was me. ;)
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

l... wrote:
that was in Rochester. I was there. Oggar insists that he did it (even though he doesn't remember..) but I know it was me. ;)

Please forgive a newb on this mighty board for not knowing the whole tale

and it sounds like a party of folks who know how to fucking party

a Thirsty injun would be polite on any further excursions and exploits that you fine Drunkards would plan

Just, ya know, sayin

(I'd bring moose jerky, and it's fucking excellent)

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

mistah willies wrote:Young Giant Man, what is up with that awesome avatar of the busted porcelain?

Dude....

It was at Invasion 1 the first meet up of cross country Drunkards not sanctioned by the board. I went to Rochester, NY. Crashed at Mayhem's, met up with several board members who resided there and another who flew in from Boston. Not sure what happened exactly but after drinking a good chunk of the day a group of us ended up back at Mayhem's. There may or may not have been more drinking who is to say. About 6am L… got up to go to the bathroom when she returned she proclaimed, "The toilet's broken. It's gone." And flopped back into bed. I asked, "Which is it broken or gone?" But she had already started snoring again. I went to get out of bed and noticed I was completely naked. I reached for my clothes but they were not there. I got some underwear and a t shirt out of my suitcase and went to investigate. All of my clothes had been used to sop up/build a small dam to contain the water from the broken toilet. Upon close examination I found a small red sore spot on my cheek and the toilet was in the condition you see in the photo. Luckily I had the presence of mind even in blackout mode to turn off the water supply or things might have been much worse. Most of the DSI occurred around 8:30am when others woke up and- Well after drinking all night the toilet is important in the morning. So it's condition was noted. At my cursory ^am examination I concluded it was merely broken not gone and rejoined L… in the bed. Around 9:30am the manager/maintenance guy showed up and put in a new toilet. I signed the tank lid and hear rumors it is still a trophy somewhere. I told Mayhem to let me know what they charged him and cut him a check for the damages. Unlike the Invasion tradition of Tequila Stuntmen the toilet smash never seemed to catch on.
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

Oggar wrote:

Dude....

It was at Invasion 1 the first meet up of cross country Drunkards not sanctioned by the board. I went to Rochester, NY. Crashed at Mayhem's, met up with several board members who resided there and another who flew in from Boston. Not sure what happened exactly but after drinking a good chunk of the day a group of us ended up back at Mayhem's. There may or may not have been more drinking who is to say. About 6am L… got up to go to the bathroom when she returned she proclaimed, "The toilet's broken. It's gone." And flopped back into bed. I asked, "Which is it broken or gone?" But she had already started snoring again. I went to get out of bed and noticed I was completely naked. I reached for my clothes but they were not there. I got some underwear and a t shirt out of my suitcase and went to investigate. All of my clothes had been used to sop up/build a small dam to contain the water from the broken toilet. Upon close examination I found a small red sore spot on my cheek and the toilet was in the condition you see in the photo. Luckily I had the presence of mind even in blackout mode to turn off the water supply or things might have been much worse. Most of the DSI occurred around 8:30am when others woke up and- Well after drinking all night the toilet is important in the morning. So it's condition was noted. At my cursory ^am examination I concluded it was merely broken not gone and rejoined L… in the bed. Around 9:30am the manager/maintenance guy showed up and put in a new toilet. I signed the tank lid and hear rumors it is still a trophy somewhere. I told Mayhem to let me know what they charged him and cut him a check for the damages. Unlike the Invasion tradition of Tequila Stuntmen the toilet smash never seemed to catch on.

lies!! all lies!!! ;) (p.s. I was just on drunkard chat..where were you? grr)
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Oggar wrote: It was at Invasion 1 the first meet up of cross country Drunkards not sanctioned by the board. I went to Rochester, NY. Crashed at Mayhem's, met up with several board members who resided there and another who flew in from Boston. Not sure what happened exactly but after drinking a good chunk of the day a group of us ended up back at Mayhem's.

... I signed the tank lid and hear rumors it is still a trophy somewhere. I told Mayhem to let me know what they charged him and cut him a check for the damages. Unlike the Invasion tradition of Tequila Stuntmen the toilet smash never seemed to catch on.

Thank you young man. That is one hell of an escapade

You know, a tale that can bring tears of laughter mixed with ones of sadness can be told only by a true writer.

Cheers good man.

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

mistah willies wrote:
Oggar wrote: It was at Invasion 1 the first meet up of cross country Drunkards not sanctioned by the board. I went to Rochester, NY. Crashed at Mayhem's, met up with several board members who resided there and another who flew in from Boston. Not sure what happened exactly but after drinking a good chunk of the day a group of us ended up back at Mayhem's.

... I signed the tank lid and hear rumors it is still a trophy somewhere. I told Mayhem to let me know what they charged him and cut him a check for the damages. Unlike the Invasion tradition of Tequila Stuntmen the toilet smash never seemed to catch on.

Thank you young man. That is one hell of an escapade

You know, a tale that can bring tears of laughter mixed with ones of sadness can be told only by a true writer.

Cheers good man.

even though he's A LIAR??? ha! ;)

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

l... wrote:
even though he's A LIAR??? ha! ;)
Young Lady Drunkard, you have the ability to break silences and hearts, and perhaps, toilets as well!

Well met.

DRINK!

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

damn straight. the wrath towards the toilet (and other suspicious looking apartment conveniences) brews...

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

I have a longstanding war with plumbing. Ask the Prof about "The Jesus Toilet."

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Wha?

Yup. Hooked, line and sinker. Down the rabbit hole we go, so to speak.

Do tell?

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

'Nuff Said!
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Professor Roomie?

So much learning to do here, so much drinking left. It's like a college or university for getting hammered. Fuck yeah. What's the tuition

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

I lived w/ brian. he tried to microwave a pillow. I have nothing else to say.

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

l... wrote:I lived w/ brian. he tried to microwave a pillow. I have nothing else to say.
Yeah but I smothered it in Frank's Red Hot first.

Judge

Post by Judge »

Oggar wrote:
l... wrote:I lived w/ brian. he tried to microwave a pillow. I have nothing else to say.
Yeah but I smothered it in Frank's Red Hot first.
Should have worked.
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.