The ZID Chapters, Part II

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: The ZID Chapters: V Ch 2: Drive to Hell, and Beyond

Post by mistah willies »

Dude should just get to the ending. Probably afraid he'll get in trouble for putting up those real pics in that other thread huh.
Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: The Zid Chapters

Post by givemesomepils »

The Urban Spaceman wrote: And,

The savior is

and always will be:

Lovely Ethanol.

See you on the weekend to find out what this all means my fiend, if you care.

It will be a Mother of a tale, if you can handle the experience.

well, i have just barely started this, but if i know anything about anything I will say ( i know on this site this is not a popular opinion) that, for what i think is going on here, my savior (not that i really needed it) was, xanax, hydrocodone, and carisoprodol combined ( known around where I live as the houston cocktail).
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: The ZID Chapters, Part II

Post by mistah willies »

You know, that Spacy dude needs to, like, put a friggin list of how to follow all of these tales.

Truly, it's a lot of work for new readers folks to try to read and follow the thing form the start. It really is.

Step up Spacey!

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

mistah willies wrote:You know, that Spacy dude needs to, like, put a friggin list of how to follow all of these tales.

Truly, it's a lot of work for new readers folks to try to read and follow the thing form the start. It really is.

Step up Spacey!

I know. Maybe he can try to recap in five sentences or less. Ten extra points if it's in the former of a limerick
DRINK!

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

mistah willies wrote:You know, that Spacy dude needs to, like, put a friggin list of how to follow all of these tales.

Step up Spacey!

yeah, now that i've finished reading this, I have to do a little searching.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul