Old Friends and Whisky

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Zog
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Old Friends and Whisky

Post by Zog »

So last weekend I met some old friends out in the boonies. I haven't seen these guys in a very long time, so it was a very nice reunion. One had just exited the Marines after 3 tours in Afghanistan and is now in school. We drank shitloads of whisky, Jim Beam Fireball shit for them and George Dickel for me, then some kind soul drove us to a bar where we did our best to pick up drunken redneck women. I think I went to bed around 4am and I am pretty sure I was still drunk when awoke at 10 am.

I wish I could be more entertaining about the evening but the details elude me.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: Old Friends and Whisky

Post by Mr. Viking »

doing it right. Love it when I have somebody else who wants to drink whiskey all night
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: Old Friends and Whisky

Post by booznik »

Zog wrote:...George Dickel for me...
Good man.
Mr. Viking wrote:doing it right. Love it when I have somebody else who wants to drink whiskey all night
I want to drink whiskey all night.

I would've have gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for those meddling kids.
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo