Full Moon and Empty Arms

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Full Moon and Empty Arms

Post by Smatter Noguts »

So the old guys can't drive at night and can't hardly pound 'em like they used to, but an evening on the ice under the moon with the usual retards up on Wabasis Lake was demanded, and I am but here to serve yet not be served and that really sucks 'cause the whole sport is centered around drinking and things get fun after a couple or 6 and I'm left out of it and time moves at a different pace and things aren't the same dry but it can be like hunting where you dial down and enter an intense zone and get away from them and drill down to your Id and want to seperate yourself till they roll over and say 'time to go!' so you chauffer them about and get home and herself ain't entertaining any romantic overatures because whatever and so I retreat to here, my friendly virtual bar with you wonderful electric drunks, and an 12 oz glass poured full with Laphroig and Saturday looming empty yet satisfying.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Full Moon and Empty Arms

Post by mistah willies »

Cheers to you, good man.

This virtual bar is always open. The only clean-up is for the infiltraitors, attempting to sell us their cheesy kitchen appliances.

All I need is my propane-fired fridge, my black-iron skillet (seasoned ove rthe years, no soap) and some buttah and fresh meat to cook in it.

Plus, Somehting to DRINK!

Drink. Always. Amen.

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

As a bartender friend once said to me, "there's nothing worse than being the only undrunk person in a room full of drunks."

Cheers!
DRINK!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Bartenders: gawd blessem. DRINK! to them bartenders. Hey, always buy them a drink now and then. Yup
Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

You did good, B. I have put your selflessness in for an MDM Medal.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Crimson
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Crimson »

I used to be one, but the very strict rules here in Sweden don't allow you a single sip during work hours. No matter how many people try to by you drinks, the answer is always "Sorry I can't". I'm not a barteneder anymore.

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Crimson wrote:I used to be one, but the very strict rules here in Sweden don't allow you a single sip during work hours. No matter how many people try to by you drinks, the answer is always "Sorry I can't". I'm not a barteneder anymore.
I can't drink while working at all. Not because I'm not allowed to or anything. It's just that once I start, I don't feel like doing anything else. I guess I'm just terrible at multi-tasking.
DRINK!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Dear Booze wrote:
Crimson wrote:I used to be one, but the very strict rules here in Sweden don't allow you a single sip during work hours. No matter how many people try to by you drinks, the answer is always "Sorry I can't". I'm not a barteneder anymore.
I can't drink while working at all. Not because I'm not allowed to or anything. It's just that once I start, I don't feel like doing anything else. I guess I'm just terrible at multi-tasking.

It's the thirst. Plain and simple. Wake the beast, and next thing you know,

well, don't think too much about it. It's called the "Slake" because it slithers.

I welcome the slake, from the Tree of Drunkledge, with such marvelous fruit.

However, a half beer eases the mind in the shower, and then the other half, before heading out, it's nothing. Still legal.

Just eat something! It welcomes Lovely Miss Ethyl to take her time.

Do not listen to me.

Just be dry all day. Maybe that works as well. You can make it how you wish

Gawd help you. You must earn that money for booze however you will. Never give up on booze.

Never.