DESERT SNOW CH 6 TEARS IN THE RAIN

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

The Urbane Spaceman
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

DESERT SNOW CH 6 TEARS IN THE RAIN

Post by The Urbane Spaceman »

It was me. I am the reason for Sean’s fall. Because of me, I now have to write under this lovely moniker The Urbane Spaceman. Thank you, Palinka, for allowing me a place to tell my true tale and to rest my angry soul.

This thing gets much worse.

Rrrrrrgh.

I will DRINK! now. I hope that you do as well.

3… 2… 1… PROSIT!

*Glug*

Well, let us first start with recovery, cool with you?

We made it all of the way back to the only place that afforded us safety. It was the apartment from where this whole thing began. It was the shitty Sans Joking Estates. We never kicked in our own door. We simply forgot that we left the key in the door each time.

This time, we had not done such a thing.

We did not go home to our parents, as the police officer directed us to do. But we followed his orders to not go travel up to the bonfire. He did not know that we had contributed to the demolition of a once lovingly adorned home. All of those pictures. Treasures. Memories.

All that I have form my brief visit are the nightmares.

desertsnowfelldesertsnowwas ourdownfall itneversnowsin the desert why didthishappen desertsnowfelldesertsnowwas ourdownfall itneversnowsin the desert why didthishappen?

(Do not tell a story. Show it with mental images.)

Rrrrrrgh.

The police officer shined his flashlight, his torch, at each and all of us as we re-grouped. He was not going to leave until he made certain that we were not going to follow him. Of course, we just wanted to get the hell out of there as well. We would not go back to that ugly place.

Sean and the one who owned this ride, Fat Jerry (rest his soul) did not want to sit next to each other. Joey could not drive. His paws were bandaged up from grabbing hot wood. He hid his hands between his knees, and he whimpered.

It was up to me. I would drive this death car.

I said, “You assholes! We are going home! Sean, sit back here next to Joey!” Sean held his hand to his scratched up face and he climbed in and sat the fuck down next to Joey. This was good. We might get back home without going to jail.

I said, “Jerry! (I almost said, “Fat Jerry” but that would have ended badly. No one called him this in front of him.)

He said, “What.”

I said, “You sit next to me. I will drive.”

Jerry fucking shook his head.

The officer shined his light at Jerry’s face, and then at me. He said, “What is the problem here?”

Jerry screamed.

Oh shit. What the fuck?

Jerry said, “This is my car!”

He looked like he was about to cry. I swear to Bacchus, I saw a glimpse of fangs. It must have been the ZID we men were under.

I shouted back at him. I said, “Shut the fuck up! You are angry! I will take us all home!”

Jerry stomped his feet like an angry baby. He said, “NO!”

The police officer said, “Sir! You will listen to this young man! Or you will come with me. All of you will come with me!”

Huh.

The cop was helping me.

To his credit, Jerry trudged over and climbed into the fornt passenger seat and slammed the door shut. He was so angry that he started to cry.

The officer said, “What is wrong with him?”

I said, “He’s an asshole, sir.”

The officer nodded and pointed down the road behind us. He said, “I’m trusting you to take these kids back home. Can you do this?”

I said, “Yes sir.” Then I slammed the door shut and he stood off in the pouring rain, and he watched me do a 21 point turn to face the other way.

I was mindful not to squeal the tires and race off.

I watched the blue and red lights fade off in the distance behind us as the officer got back into his vehicle. I saw that he did not leave the scene at all. Perhaps he is still there to this day, waiting for us to turn back around and look for the bonfire party. Sir, if you are still there to this day, Do Not Worry. No one needs to go to that death party ever again.

OK. I will have a sip now. If you want to partake as well, no one here will ever look at you sideways while you do such a thing.

Mmmmm.

As we drove back towards the ugly apartment, the rain pounded the hearse on the outside, and Fat Jerry wept on the inside. He kept saying, “All my booze! My coke! My lovely car! Boo Hoo!”

Yeh, what a cry baby. Jeez.

Sean climbed over the rear seat and found his new girlfriend. He pushed the naked chick away and she put Joey’s leather on, to cover up her titties. She used mine to cover up her bottom parts, because Fat Jerry’s leather was all wet and muddy and shit.

I did not know that she did this.

My jacket got baptized with party pussy. Great. Rrrrrrrgh. It was not party pussy for me. Rrrrrrgh.

Sean hugged all over his new girlfriend and he gave directions form way back there.

“Urb! Take a left! Urb, Take a right! Wait, I think it’s back there!”

It took a while.

See you next time, when we finally got back to the friggin apartment.

In the mean time, you know to do. Yup.

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: DESERT SNOW CH 6 TEARS IN THE RAIN

Post by oldsmartskunk »

ZID god strikes again. Another great tale. And you make it last a jolly good time. I don't mind though. My favorite drinking read.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

So far you people did the Perfect Crime.
Wondering how things go south from here...
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote:So far you people did the Perfect Crime.
Wondering how things go south from here...

me too, my good friend.

Spacey dude,

where the hell is the next part?

slacker

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze