St. Thomas, 1980

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

St. Thomas, 1980

Post by Smatter Noguts »

So it's what's his names challenge in view of Palinka in order to tell drinking stories, but this has drink, drugs, and sex involved so gather 'round the fire:

I was "friends" with a girl/woman in high school and college that wouldn't sleep with me, but I made her laugh and she wanted to 'be friends' and so she and I circled each other for 3 years and people thought we were a couple but we were both screwing around with others and never got the meat portion of the relationship, even though I was the knight-errant taking care of things, car fixing stuff and providing assistance in emergencies until one such event landed me in a hospital for a night and she ignored the effort. The bitch.

As the college year drew to a close, a rich friend offered to put me up in Charlotte Amalie for the summer working with him in a dive shop for tourists but basically to hang out, smoke ganja, and drink beer for the summer while chasing girls, which we did, but I spent more nights outside while he 'entertained' than I did, but he's footing teh bill for the rent so fuck it if I'm a looser and the back room of the dive shop was always available to crash in and the dude that worked days there and nights at the liqour store was always good about fronting me a quart of rum and I learned to set sail for the island that summer, which has been a blessing ever since.

I started getting letters from her after the 4th of July, didn't answer the first few but then like the dumb-ass I was, and still am, responded, and she wanted to see me and I wanted her so she flies down and we went to the little stucco shack where I lived, the house party roared and we both abstained and the tension was high and... that was it. Couldn't close the deal. Don't know why she came.

She knew what I wanted but she didn't, and I wasn't going to take what wasn't going to be eagerly or even indiferently offered.

It still bothers me today. Never figured it out, other than knowing she was way above my league.

She went home. I met a girl that looked a lot like her and put out and I was an asshole to her the rest of the summer.

Casual Binger
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Re: St. Thomas, 1980

Post by Casual Binger »

Great story. You've got it all there. Misspent youth, lust, pathos, bitterness. It sounds like you were a couple of sorts, even if neither would admit it, just a really screwed up couple. Don't why she came? Well, you were there so you know best, but it sounds like she did come to finally spread her legs, no matter how reluctantly. But were were too proud to accept a pity fuck, which is what makes it a great story. I guess you're all settled down now, but do you ever wonder if she's still out of your league? They say it's better to regret something you have done than something you haven't done, but in this case maybe not?

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Shit on that bitch. Cocktease from the veryPits of Hell. She was looking for a cheap ticket to the Islands. User Sasqaunt.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

She musta been DRY. I have the proper lube here, in this bottle of black ink.

Works everytime

Please, ladies, lube up for love below!

Y aknow

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk »

What i familiar story. Except i was the one who didn't want to have sex. Eventually we did and it wasn't good or satisfying...

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

oldsmartskunk wrote:What i familiar story. Except i was the one who didn't want to have sex. Eventually we did and it wasn't good or satisfying...
Did it hurt?
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote:
oldsmartskunk wrote:What i familiar story. Except i was the one who didn't want to have sex. Eventually we did and it wasn't good or satisfying...
Did it hurt?
Which one ended up

in pain?

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk »

oettinger wrote:
Did it hurt?
To answer the question - yes! She wasn't that good at giving blow job. Those teeth left marks on my schlong.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oldsmartskunk wrote:
oettinger wrote:
Did it hurt?
To answer the question - yes! She wasn't that good at giving blow job. Those teeth left marks on my schlong.
Lesson to us all:

If she is not happy about doing it,

then don't put it anywhere near her teeth.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

mistah willies wrote: Lesson to us all:

If she is not happy about doing it,

then don't put it anywhere near her teeth.
Esp. if "she" is your real girlfriends feline on Ritalin 500 pills
Drink!