TERMINUS CH 8 : HOMELAND ENDING

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

The Urbane Spaceman
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

TERMINUS CH 8 : HOMELAND ENDING

Post by The Urbane Spaceman »

The next, few final chapters will be titled HOMELAND and when these are done, I will say goodbye to you, my good friend.

Here is the start.

When you are uncertain of your footing on a slippery slope into the uncanny valley, then you must find the stones to perdition that lead all the way down. That is how you arrive at the bottom.

Not safe, nor secure, but always ready for what is there to encounter.

I went to them. As we go forth, please take a sip form your chalice. Always promise to do this.

*ahem*

Back in them 1980’s, there came a time that the curious use of snow devolved into something even worse. No, it was not Kraken. But it had a similar sound when that it was called forth.

There was an air force base in Fuckno that flew training missions with some fighter jets. I swear, it was amazing to hear a sonic boom, and then look over head, and then watch them sear the air to the south, and then those three would wing quite sharply to the west, they would fly in triangle formation in a low arc, and then come zooming back over head to their military base.

It was marvelous to see. No idea how many multiples of gravitational force them pilots could withstand, but they flew the mighty F-14.

However, there was also a certain college football team that rocked quite well during that time.

Somehow, the snow in the desert became something else. It was a very curious time, indeed.

In these true tales that I have been telling you, there are some who were uninvolved with such a progression of greed for power and money. These were the ones with which I had become tribal.

And now, in betrayal, I was about to meet the enemy of us all.

Rrrrrrgh. Please forgive me. I’ll be back quite soon. Need to wrap this up and then bail.

Tahoo.

Just drinkin'

Too much thinkin'

Jimmy Lester {RIP}
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Re: TERMINUS CH 8 : HOMELAND ENDING

Post by Jimmy Lester {RIP} »

I just spent the last seven hours reading your shit. And here I sit, broken hearted...

It's about my town, isn't it? You're just like that William Fucking Saroyan guy.

So where the fuck is the rest of this fucking story?

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Sir are you sure we should bomb fuckno?

Naa, leave it, just scaring the shit outta those damn junkies.

Are you sure those weren`t F-15s? I mean those 14s are build for Tom Cruise on his gay aircraft carrier, aren`t they?
Drink!

The Urbane Spaceman
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by The Urbane Spaceman »

We're not really talking about aircraft here, buddy,

...but as always, you can't but do the fact checking, and that is a true protector of this board. Keep searching, young man. You'll get it

drrrrink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

1 PART KAHLUA
1 PART BAILEYS IRISH CREAM
1 PART FRANGELICO

Like that?

Igitt
Drink!

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk »

It doesn't matter how good it feels, in the end it's just you with a dick in a hand...

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oldsmartskunk wrote:It doesn't matter how good it feels, in the end it's just you with a dick in a hand...
Exaaaaactly. Always a promise for a hppy ending, but simply a longer wait. Tantric, really.