HOME LAND 3 : POLARIS

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

The Urbane Spaceman
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

HOME LAND 3 : POLARIS

Post by The Urbane Spaceman »

“Kimmer. What do you want for a present on this holiday?”

“Mom. I want my brother back before the New Year.”

“Kimmer. What are you asking me to do?”

“I want you to rescue him. I want him back here, on our island. To be with us.”

“Oh.”

“…sorry…”

“This will not give me much time. Ok, ok. Wipe your eyes. I will do this, Kimmer.”

Huh. Mother to daughter. Dayam. Frozen mittens lost on river ice.

Maybe consider to have a DRINK with me as we go to the deepest level. Form there, we will take flight. We will go home. What a lovely word, Home. It is the beer scooter, it is the safe place. It may be the nearest snow bank. Hopefully, it is a safe port for you, my friend who has been reading these things; each of you Fellow and Lady Modern Drunkards. I speak to you, and only you, because you know what I have been telling you all these years.

My home awaited me, but I had no idea that my drunkard letter with all the Ethyl and coins I tossed into the post box arrived to my grandmother, a couple of months later form then.

RRRRgghhhh.

Ok. Restart.

*ahem*

Polaris will guide you home. It is a mighty point of light in the sky at night of the northern hemisphere of our tiny blue marble. It is has always glowed for us, even in the daytime, and it never changes position. If you want to navigate, you need to look for the North Star.

Your vision might be occluded by clouds and smoke…

*CHUG*

I sat down next to Joey after I showered and tossed the brick on the table. I said, “Joseph, we have work to do.”

He looked at it and his eyes lit on fire. He looked up at me and said, “Holy fucking shit. No way.”

I nodded. I said, “We have work to do. Let’s make our path. Débrouillage. We control the end of us. You cool with that?”

The greed in his eyes made his visage glow. He grinned like a demon. He nodded at the light shining into his head form his new found gold, and he did not think about how I had stolen it.

I smiled.

We worked on that gold, for him.

It was a long night. We went out with it, in all of the tiny pussy envelopes. Joey always had plenty of penthouses. Just, not the highest ones.

That will be the telling of the next part, before the very end.

You see, we found out about those people who bided their time in the upstairs apartment down the way by the canal; the ones who squatted in the empty place where we put in our broken door, in exchange for our own unbroken one.

Those were the assholes we’d left in the crossroads.

Jeez, dude, try to keep up here.

But I would never tell Joey about the deal I made with Fat Jerry and his new friends.

Not until much later.

Do you know, Joey actually rose above, and became the leader of the Pleasure Boys.

That is a tale I can never tell.

I was home when that stuff happened. That is another thing. Not me. I don't think that you will ever know about this. But Dear Booze knows.

Dude. Never speak about it. Trvth.

All right. Time to drink. Enough.

Rrrrrrrgh.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: HOME LAND 3 : POLARIS

Post by oettinger »

The Urbane Spaceman wrote: That is a tale I can never tell.

But Dearbooze can.
Drink!

Jimmy Lester {RIP}
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Jimmy Lester {RIP} »

oettinger wrote:

But Dearbooze can.
Why the duck does Dear Fucking Booze think he's entitled to tell other people's stories?

Fuck that Russian Power Washer. And Fuck You too, you Nazi Bitch and der Jude!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Jimmy Lester {RIP} wrote:
oettinger wrote:

But Dearbooze can.
Why does Dear Fucking Booze think he's entitled to Fuck You too, you Nazi Jude!
cause afaik he slept with your wife and later they married.
Drink!