Drunk Travel Log

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: Drunk Travel Log

Post by Dear Booze »

mistah willies wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:02 pm
Dear Booze wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:53 pm
Today, it became apparent that Mexicans are gifted with a superior sense of hearing. The quietest whisper of "strip club", or "handjob", or "bookmaking" can be heard from several yards away and accross any busy downtown mexican street. Then they pounce and provide two-for-one coupons for anything you desire.
While that is certainly a sort of "Darwin-ish" capability, I'd be more likely to attribute it to your appearance, my good man.

For those of you whom do not yet engage with that Skype thing, be warned:

Dear Booze looks like the sort of fellow who would appreciate a strip club/handjob and bookie, sometimes all at once.

Mexico loves you, baby!
Umm. Thank you(?)
DRINK!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Dear Booze wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:34 pm
Umm. Thank you(?)
Just messing about ole chum, forgot this wasn't the roast thread.

Now on to important business:

Did you procure any secret, special, 100% pure blue agave based tequila?

Some have found this marvelous tincture behind the hidden swing-back wall that holds the fake purses and watches,

and then lost their head about it.

Be safe with your enclave, and as always, DRINK!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Dear Booze wrote:
Today, it became apparent that Mexicans are gifted with a superior sense of hearing. The quietest whisper of "strip club", or "handjob", or "bookmaking" can be heard from several yards away and accross any busy downtown mexican street. Then they pounce and provide two-for-one coupons for anything you desire.
You were whispering "hand jobs"? To whom?
Okole maluna!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

mistah willies wrote:
Dear Booze wrote:

Dear Booze looks like the sort of fellow who would appreciate a strip club/handjob and bookie, sometimes all at once.

Mexico loves you, baby!
Indeed he does! Not to mention a rusty trombone!
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

mistah willies wrote:

While that is certainly a sort of "Darwin-ish" capability, I'd be more likely to attribute it to your appearance, my good man.
You mean his full blown AIDS looks?
Drink!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

When today arrived, We were all excited at the realization that there was nothing planned and no formal activities to which any of us had committed. So we sat on the beach in the throat of Los Cabos Bay, at the southern most tip of Baja California, where the Sea of Cortez meets the Oacific Ocean and gazed out at warm blue water and equally warm blue sky. What better way to celebrate such an experience than two-for-one drink specials?

As it so happened, two nights ago, we sat at a neighboring hotel's patio bar to watch the Houston/New York baseball game. While their we met James Aldrich in room 1078 of that same hotel. Well, we didn't so much "meet" him as we "heard" him as he signed for his drinks at that very bar. And that same bar is located exactly adjacent to the beautiful beach which overlooks the beautiful views of land's end. So, yes, today we became the Aldrich party of room 1078 as we signed for each and every drink.

Thank you James Aldridge. You are a gracious host. Ee pray for your safe return to the states, and that there are no cameras on or near the beach.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

What are you doing there again?

I read every post wíth your voice in my head.

Ah yeah btw, will they ever let you out off that country?
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

It was 1977 in the Western European district of Cairo, Egypt there was a huge party thrown by an international conglomerate of elitist party animals wanting to spread their ideals of wanton drunkenness and debauchery all over the world. It ended when the Cairo police who are all Muslims came to break it up. A few party goer dissidents got out onto the roof of the small club with a gang of onlookers. To express their discontent, they folded up copies of the current Cairo Daily News and inserted them between their buttocks after dropping their pants and set them on fire! It was a bloody riot from what I remember from my foggy stupor. That was the year of living dangerously. You can't do that today and live to tell about it.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

It's true that the Mexican rhythm of life is played with a slower beat than most of the rest of the world. A good meal is one to be savored, good drinks are to be enjoyed, and a nice afternoon siesta should be cherished. After five days here, I settled into the Mexican routine and have embraced all of these things; I now identify as a Mexican.
DRINK!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Dear Booze wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:56 am
... A good meal is one to be savored, good drinks are to be enjoyed, and a nice afternoon siesta should be cherished...
^ ^ ^

This.

Capture that essence, keep it in a good bottle, take sips now and then throughout the bleak of winter.

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Today is a great day for golf. And there just happens to be one if the greatest golf courses on the planet located here. And it just so happens that I have a tee time at noon. Furthermore, I woke up with the mad revenge of a guy named Senior Motezuma. From the looks of things, I did more than simply offend him. I must of gotten drunk, insulted his mother, raped his children, and soiled his good name about town.

This will make for an interesting round of golf.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Dear Booze wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:56 am
It's true that the Mexican is A good meal drinks should be cherished. After five I settled into all of these things; I now identify as a Mexican.
Look for your purse dude
Drink!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

This is a famous Mexican drinking game they call "Who's Got Head Lice?"

DRINK!

Dear Booze