Drunk Travel Log

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: Drunk Travel Log

Post by Dear Booze »

I started the work-related travel season today and have just arrived in Pleasanton, CA. This town is whatever the opposite of "pleasant". It sucks. Shittyville? Sucks Balls Meadows? Craprown?

Craptown ladies sing this song
Doo doo, doo doo.

The Pleasanton Marriott is NOT close to any bar. But it has a lounge that closes at eleven fucking o'clock.

Rum and coke is ten fucking dollars.
DRINK!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

It's official. This is the worst work-related trip ever. There is not one single bar anywhere within walking distance to my hotel.

How am I supposed to get anything done?
DRINK!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

found a bar 8 miles away. drank a bit
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Bring your own stuff next time
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

^ ^ ^That's what I do most of the time and then Uber / Lyft to a bar across town.
Okole maluna!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

I have never had such an awful experience as the trip I took this week. Although I did manage to eventually get black-out drunk, It just wasn't fun.

Typically, on this type of trip I like to find a local bar where I can go and get shitty all by myself. If I'm teavelling with cool people, I don't mind drinking with them too.

On this trip, I was traveling with very uncool people and there were no local bars.

The three co workers (all female) and I went to dinner one night and we did some drankin. But they are inexperienced and stupid. One of them fell down at one point and a different one is the type that gets horny when she drinks. She wouldn't let up with trying to get me to fuck her. I guess I'm now part of the #MeToo group.

All in all, It was a super shitty night of drinking. Which, to me, is a wasted night being wasted.
DRINK!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Dear Booze wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:00 pm
She wouldn't let up with trying to get me to fuck her. I guess I'm now part of the #MeToo group.
Ha! That's funny. Unless you feel violated of course. You should start a #HeToo group.

Sorry that your trip sucked. I've had my share as well but usually I can always make the best of it if I have a bottle in my mini fridge. Drink my boredom and sorrows away on the cum stained hotel bedspread. Good times right there. Good times.
Okole maluna!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

DB don't you Google Maps the hotel and see what is close to it before you book? You've got to know the area.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Patchez wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:27 pm
DB don't you Google Maps the hotel and see what is close to it before you book? You've got to know the area.
The website said they had a bar at the hotel. True. But fuck, it didn't say they closed at 11:00!

That's some important information.
DRINK!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Dear Booze wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:45 pm
Patchez wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:27 pm
The website said they had a bar at the hotel. True. But fuck, it didn't say they closed at 11:00!

Never trust those places. They just want your money. The websites will lie to get you there. Always Yelp it or Trip Advisor it.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

ScottMcG
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by ScottMcG »

Dear Booze wrote:

That's cruel! Closing at 11 when you have out of town guests is sadistic. What kind of sick fuck even operates such a facility?
Amateur demolition derby on the carpeting afterward

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

ScottMcG wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:22 pm
Dear Booze wrote:

That's cruel! Closing at 11 when you have out of town guests is sadistic. What kind of sick fuck even operates such a facility?
Well, it's a Marriott... so the answer is Mormans. Mormans are the sadistic sick fucks who operate such a facility.
DRINK!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Dear Booze wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:09 pm
ScottMcG wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:22 pm
Dear Booze wrote:

Well, it's a Marriott... so the answer is Mormans. Mormans are the sadistic sick fucks who operate such a facility.
Them Moarmans must be wearing full-body tighty whiteys underneath their disguises much like cloaks with pillow cases for hoods. Is their under-mining due to them being in cahoots with those dastardly DRYs?

We simply must fight against them DRYs. We chug our bottles and use these as armament. Let us fill their salty desert with the mighty piss of our wisdom and enjoyment of life!

DRINK, you're our only hope.

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

I'm on tbe rosd again. This week, I'm in Monterey, CA. Nice thing about this town is that one of my favorite bars in the world is here. Segovia's.

There's a toothless woman talking about "doin' mah taxes" and "drinkin' sahngeria"; a big black guy talking about "all my baby mamas"; and one very patient bartender.
DRINK!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

As it turns out, toothless woman is a nurse. "Ah had a payshent who kept askin' fa coffee evra fiteen minutes. Fuck dat guy. Dis is mah frah-die. Ahm here ra drank. Wannah buy me a drank?"
DRINK!