The Island Chronicles Chapter One

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

The Galiant Fuck
Souse
Souse

Post by The Galiant Fuck »

This moniker, this avatar, this name is not intended to cause worry. It is not intended to cause bodily harm. However, it might be time to sake a sip of alcohol to protect your mind and your soul. This is written by the Galiant Fuck. (Not to be confused with tig bitties, although those are marvelous in all their glories, and do not intrude with your own stories, at least until this is finished.)

The Badfellow and his arch nemesis Constantini have absolutely nothing to do with this bad thing. They can only be held as morally reprehensible for the following true tales.

We gonna go into hell now.

Drink.

The boy entered the white room. A pale old man lied on his back, facing the white ceiling; his eyes like raisins, sunken into his skull of a face.

The boy stared at the red tube that snaked form under the side of the white shroud. He followed it with his eyes. He saw that it ended in a large glass jar under the bed. He thought of how they all used to drink tart berry juice form one those same glass jugs. This one looked like it filled up with dark cranberry juice.

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

The nurses hadn’t covered it up all that well, under that there white bed. But nurses, they take care of you. That is why they are named that way. One would help him soon, after he felt dizzy.

“Son. Come closer.”

The boy walked over, and he became cold and sweaty.

“Now listen to me. You’re going to have to be the man of the family form now on.”

He held the old man’s cold outstretched hand. It felt like paper. It used to be thick with callouses. Strong hands. Those of a builder, a carpenter, and also, a good man.

“Whatcha mean?”

“Rrrrrgh. I’m telling you the hardest thing that a man can tell his son. I’m going to leave you very soon.”

“Where are you going?”

“Rrrrgh. I’ll be waiting for you when it’s your time. Take care of the little ones. Take care of your momma. I’m trusting you with this.”

*ahem*

Please follow me along here when this continues. It won’t be now.

It will be very, very soon. Just want to take a few drinks of dark liquid.

Form a glass jug.

This one has two handles.

It’s better that way.

Rrrrrgh.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: The Island Chronicles Chapter One

Post by oettinger »

lol what?! Esp the tiny note, what is going on in here?
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: The Island Chronicles Chapter One

Post by mistah willies »

yeh, what the hell is this? Supposed to be about drinking in these DRINKING STORIES.

Watch yourself.