FUCKYES CH 1

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

The Urbane Spaceman
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

FUCKYES CH 1

Post by The Urbane Spaceman »

"Pour connaître le pouvoir curatif de la Boisson, il faut tout d'abord nous familiariser avec l'aridité de l'horreur".

FUCKYES CH 1

I knew that fucker Weeee-ill from back in High School. That was where we got high. All the fucking time. Then he left. He left after he fucked my bitch. I found that shit out after.

Supposed to make some serious cash money. Together. We had it all set up. He fucked her then he fucked me after he left everything broke. Everyone broke. I had some shit to do. Tape it all together with duck tape. Like a chicken that likes water. He ducked out, huh.
Now I got those bastards coming down from they crouching and hiding and shit in that apartment where we took the door out of it. They fucked us up stealing all our shit in the first place.

What, they want they shit back? I wasn’t having it. That was when I got some metal. Heavy metal. Hey, I danced good. I danced reeeeal good. I spun and dropped like elvis and James Brown, my heroes. I got me some pussy back in the day. I mean I still do. Shit, I get pussy all the time. I just pay for it with cash money now. Bitches used to buy me drinks. They used to fucking try to get me back to their pad. Trying to make a baby to keep me. I got my rubbers, and sometimes, you double wrap in case one breaks. Sometimes, plug your nose, too. I was proud, but not too proud. You know what I mean? Don’t lie. You done it too, muthafucka. I an’t talking about shapes and sizes. Nope. I’m talking about skanks and greasy chicks and nasty shit down there. I ain’t proud. Pussy is pussy.

That fucker left me to my own device. Had to figure shit out. I did it in my own way. I got me some boys. Those fuckers held true. They had my back. They held strong until all the shit went to hell. But they stayed.

They didn’t bail like that asshole Weeee-ill.

Fucker.

I had that flower still waiting for her caaaash money when he left.

I knew I could do it.

I wasn’t too proud.

I fucking seduced her knowing what them two did. I didn’t let on until it got ugly. I ain’t afraid of the ugly, the seconds. I seduced her. I made her dry. Payback. That’s how you do it. Pay it back.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: FUCKYES CH 1

Post by oettinger »

That payback story sounds promising
Drink!