Fuckyes CH 2: Whining At Losing

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

The Urbane Spaceman
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Fuckyes CH 2: Whining At Losing

Post by The Urbane Spaceman »

Don’t lose to learn how to win. Too much math. Fuck that shit. Then you become winner at losing. No time for that. Life is short. Get solid with one game. One game. Don’t dick around. What makes your enemies weak? That’s what you learn. Get in close. Make your play. Better odds.

She didn’t like just dick, and that was fine with me. Bring your friend along. Hell bring two so I can have someone to do while I watch. Just make sure all I see are female parts. Her game was weak because she didn’t like to party hard. That’s the best way to check your stuff, ain’t that right? You gotta know what you got so you don’t get shot for shit. You should be getting shot for better reasons if that’s what’s gonna happen.

Hardest thing to do is talk your way out of a shituation. Fuck that shit. Save that dicking around for the pussies of the world. They need a good fucking. For me, all I need to do is talk my way into a door. I can fuck my way out from there. It’s a system of fucking in and fucking out. You getting me? If you don’t understand, then go back under the porch and bark at the mailman. He’ll be fucking your woman.

We were up against the Shitsmears and the Fucksticks, but our snow became hail with no fuss. They stepped all over they shit like they scraped it off the restroom floor at the bus station. I know because I checked all the time. How else you gonna know what the enemies be up to? I stopped doing that when I got a nosebleed and it wasn’t from the pure. Shit drained like Drano. Rub your gums with it and your teeth turn blue and fall out.

I was so busy, I didn’t have time to do Zid. But I did anyway. You gotta party with your boys to make the pack strong. You never pass out first. That’s rookie. Waking up missing your eyebrows, your hair, one of your kidneys. You never clean up after yourself. You a boss. You leave your mark, make bitches wipe your ass for you.

That Sean came snooping around. He was jonesing, man. That’s what he was doing. He smoked more than the glass pipe. He worked for his money. That whit grossed me out. He keep looking on the floor for a dropped rock to grab. Cook his pipe up and he be puffing on a toenail or piece of old dried out popcorn, stinking up your whole mood. Nasty shit. I kicked him out rain or not. Be all calling me at 3AM from a payphone with a quarter he found outside the 7-11.

We made some serious cash. Got a better place that didn’t have cockroaches. Well, until we moved in ha ha ha ha! Best of times no doubt. Got me a actual nice ride too. Black Nova with posi in the rear. Funny as hell taking a right. It thumped too. I put some money in that car. 2 thousand watts back in the day that was a big deal. 15 inch pile drivers. Had to get an extra battery and a bigger alternator. That’s what they called it. No payments. Paid with cash all along the way. Credit is shit these days but it was nothing I wanted anyway.

So I found a way to talk to the biker. He was looking for new game. I was a player. He made all the noise he wanted to noise in the neighborhood in the night with his bike because no one fucked with us. Some of them hinted at checking out my shit. Fuck that. Never do such a thing. That’s too close. Don’t shit where you eat. You can eat when you shit, I don’t judge. Hell, put your plate on the back and shit turned around. Light some candles and use silver forks. But don’t set up cameras in your windows unless you want them busted out and your camera sold.

I started looking out the upstairs windows with the lights out. That’s what happens to you when you get little big. Little big. Not big enough. Not yet. That’s what I needed to do.

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: Fuckyes CH 2: Whining At Losing

Post by Dear Booze »

I read this three times because of the rhythm. It is a thing of beauty.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Fuckyes CH 2: Whining At Losing

Post by oettinger »

I only got half of it.

But reading bout that car, this popped up in my mind immediately: Menace II Society : Cane Jacks Some Rims
Drink!