FUCKYES CH END

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

The Urbane Spaceman
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

FUCKYES CH END

Post by The Urbane Spaceman »

We done here.

I got it, I had it in my hands. Then I said, sorry baby, this never happened before. Then it was gone. I tried to get it back up, but even my boys lost trust. I sold my shit. I sold it a piece at a time, no one noticed. Then, they raised their eyebrows. Shit disappeared. I owed money for many things. Then a few things. Then I sold my ride. That broke my h-

that broke my deal. I found a place. I went back home. I ain’t proud of it. I ain’t prideful of any of it. But I was proud. I went beyond my deal. I bluffed my cut. Never do this too many times. You get one chance. You get ONE chance at a table. Then you gotta step back. You wait. Then you find new players. You find a new table. You try it again. But I lost my game. I had a reputation. You get two of these. The first one is for winning. It grows. The second one is for losing. That one will stick.

No such thing as a lucky run. That’s why the house will give you drinks for free. A good buzz makes you feel like a winner. Separate the two of these. One is for making cash for joy. The other is a smart gamble. You always a winner when you buy a bottle. You win each time.

No snow. Gone. No hail. Gone. No Ice. I never had that. I lost too soon for that. That was a blessing in a smack to the face. Everything gone. Gone!

But I still got me my strawberry hill. Boone’s. Got a dime? Got a quarter so I can call you? You could help a bro out here. I could win it back. I just need a fresh deck, a fresh cut, and I’ll be find. I’ll make you rich. We could go to Mexico and live like champs on the white sand. That’s what I am gonna do, muthafucka. Those my plans. We will have a great time.

Trust me.

END

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: FUCKYES CH END

Post by RIPT2.0 »

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

^ ^ ^

Friggin Sammy. Hehehe. Cheers bud.
Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Urb are you losing your writing powers? This is confusing
Drink!