My regular bar has issued me a challenge

Where you like to get loaded, and why.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Illiniwek
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Re: My regular bar has issued me a challenge

Post by Illiniwek »

I have to know, how did it come out? Play by play, please.

H.P. Loveshaft
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by H.P. Loveshaft »

I pulled a qualifying run of all 16 taps back in August, piece of cake. My fortunes have fared for the worse as of late and the possibility of a $100+ bar tab in one sitting if I fail has stayed my ambition. If I go for the full on assault any time soon, this will be the first place besides the bar that knows about it. As it stands, I'm the only one to have finished the running of the taps at that establishment and I am part of the "Tower Team" record holders as well, I'm content with that until I come into a windfall.
Jesus! You think Eddie Money has to put up with this shit?!

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Resident Asshole »

H.P. Loveshaft wrote:As it stands, I'm the only one to have finished the running of the taps at that establishment and I am part of the "Tower Team" record holders as well, I'm content with that until I come into a windfall.
What bar? I'm not far from you, I might have to check it out.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619