Red Dragon...Minnesota Drunkards, you got something good!

Where you like to get loaded, and why.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Cowboy Joe
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Cowboy Joe »

Had a chance to stop in at the Red Dragon, and while I sadly didn't have the chance to get good and sloshed, the food is good, and the Wonderous Punch is a hell of a drink. I think I've heard Badfellow, and maybe a few other Minneapolis drunkards mention it--the place is wonderful.....next time I'm up North, I'm setting aside an afternoon to go there and get fucked up.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Red Dragon...Minnesota Drunkards, you got something good!

Post by Badfellow »

A very drunkard friendly dispenser of drinks, indeed. Glad you had the chance to partake in it's dimly lit glory.

The owner's son walked by my meat counter the other day, recognizing me immediately though politely as the "guy who drinks Zombies". I've probably put him through college.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

803ecamirg
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by 803ecamirg »

the wonderous punches used to be $5.50 and when...shit, i cant remember their names (owners sons) worked there, they were extra stout and most of the time damn near free. suzies flushes all the hipsters that used to take up my space nordeast, so a fellow can sit...or so ive been told. its been a while.

ask whiskeyprick if i have permission to post a pic of him last time he was up there.
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are undrunk." - William Butler Yeats

jackdenial
Tippler
Tippler

Post by jackdenial »

Blue Ghost is a Lawful Good generalist wizard with a wide array of spells. I decided on level 18, but I really did not realize how high that was when I chose it. I carry myself as mid-level, but I guess I don't want to be restricted from the high-level spells. Prefers damage-dealing and abjuration spells.

Surreal
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Surreal »

jackdenial wrote:Blue Ghost is a Lawful Good generalist wizard with a wide array of spells. I decided on level 18, but I really did not realize how high that was when I chose it. I carry myself as mid-level, but I guess I don't want to be restricted from the high-level spells. Prefers damage-dealing and abjuration spells.
Surreal is a Chaotic Good alcoholic with a wide array of bad habits. I decided on level 13 because nothing ever good has come from things involving 12 steps. I carry myself as a light-weight, but I guess I don't want to be restricted from higher-proof'd alcohol. Prefers liver damage-dealing and blackout spells.

Put down the Dungeon master manual and go out into the sunlight. It will lead to greater things.

fuck em man, it ain't easy walkin the righteous path.
- Hoss

drunkspots
Souse
Souse

Post by drunkspots »

Surreal wrote:
jackdenial wrote:Blue Ghost is a Lawful Good generalist wizard with a wide array of spells. I decided on level 18, but I really did not realize how high that was when I chose it. I carry myself as mid-level, but I guess I don't want to be restricted from the high-level spells. Prefers damage-dealing and abjuration spells.
Surreal is a Chaotic Good alcoholic with a wide array of bad habits. I decided on level 13 because nothing ever good has come from things involving 12 steps. I carry myself as a light-weight, but I guess I don't want to be restricted from higher-proof'd alcohol. Prefers liver damage-dealing and blackout spells.

Put down the Dungeon master manual and go out into the sunlight. It will lead to greater things.

Well done.
beer, whiskey, repeat.

803ecamirg
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by 803ecamirg »

yes, they are stainless and yes, they are mine.
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are undrunk." - William Butler Yeats

Cowboy Joe
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Cowboy Joe »

Damn...it's been over a year and I'm sorry this thread has devolved from dive bars to D&D.

803ecamirg
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by 803ecamirg »

Cowboy Joe wrote:Damn...it's been over a year and I'm sorry this thread has devolved from dive bars to D&D.

:P asshole

Barca

Post by Barca »

803ecamirg wrote:
Cowboy Joe wrote:Damn...it's been over a year and I'm sorry this thread has devolved from dive bars to D&D.

I don't know what this has to do with the Red Dragon, but it's awesome.
Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. - Henry Lawson

803ecamirg
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by 803ecamirg »

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Barca wrote:
803ecamirg wrote:

I don't know what this has to do with the Red Dragon, but it's awesome.
I come to realisation i hit the dnd stuff late enough, also the pic rocks.