Bernie's Bar review:

Where you like to get loaded, and why.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

fiyah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Bernie's Bar review:

Post by fiyah »

"bernies bar best bloody marys in town, NOT A PLACE FOR SINGLE POOR GIRLS, THE NIGHT BARTENDER WILL KICK YOU OUT FOR "SOLICTING A DRINK, OR CIGARETTES"!!!AND IF YOU DO GO, ASK WHO THEIR BOYFRIEND IS, SO YOU WONT "HIT UP ON THEM"!!!"‎ - by tracy carlucci

Think I'll have to visit this shanty..
22:21 Thirsty i was too drunk to be high
[13:22] <@Veen> I need to find the penis monster
[23:03] <@fabric> dont masturbate to me

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Bernie's Bar review:

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

but I like single poor girls
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Jiggers McCoy
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Jiggers McCoy »

Nah, single rich girls are where it's at.
• "Avoiding the darker alcohols like bourbon, red wine and dark rum might lessen [a hangover] and you might also dance better if you wear a tutu instead of trousers." - FKR

• "If you wanna 'talk about' my drinking, it better be about how fucking awesome it is." - Me

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

if her daddy's rich, take her out for a meal.
if her daddy's poor, just do what you feel.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Wingman wrote:if her daddy's rich, take her out for a meal.
Classy guy, you be.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Bur wrote:
Wingman wrote:if her daddy's rich, take her out for a meal.
Classy guy, you be.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_E8OpX2At4
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

"we're not dirty, we're not mean.
we love everybody, but we do as we please."

it's like he had savannah in mind....

"in the summer, we go fishin', or go swimming in the sea...."
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Two Hearted
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Two Hearted »

"Have a Pall Mall, Honey."
The cabin sits shut-down, cold-frozen and empty, dead mice in the traps, waiting for me to drink alone there in the dark.
--Smatter

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

"Pa, yer crushin my smokes!"
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

DeeboCools
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by DeeboCools »

don't know what kind of old-timey shit is going on here but I can't wait to marry up and be a male gold-digger househusband. Seems like a good deal. I'd clean the whole house on beer and fix my wife a cocktail for when she got off and get started on dinner. Then I'd give myself to her. She makes all the money, after all. She could even knock me around a bit.
"S0briety diminishes, discriminates, and says no; drunkenness expands, unites, and says yes." -William James

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

DeeboCools wrote:don't know what kind of old-timey shit is going on here but I can't wait to marry up and be a male gold-digger househusband. Seems like a good deal. I'd clean the whole house on beer and fix my wife a cocktail for when she got off and get started on dinner. Then I'd give myself to her. She makes all the money, after all. She could even knock me around a bit.
THAT does make sense.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Judge

Post by Judge »

DeeboCools wrote:don't know what kind of old-timey shit is going on here but I can't wait to marry up and be a male gold-digger househusband. Seems like a good deal. I'd clean the whole house on beer and fix my wife a cocktail for when she got off and get started on dinner. Then I'd give myself to her. She makes all the money, after all. She could even knock me around a bit.
I don't doubt your sincere intent. However as I read your proffered skills I have this scene running through my noggin:

"I'd clean the whole house on beer"- I'll get up at 11, grab a beer, fuck off on the intertron for an hour, empty the kitchen garbage because it smells. Find some food. Take a nap. Have more beer and realize its close to 3. Shove the dishes in the washer and run about 'straightening' things, run the vacuum around the front room to make some tracks that are noticeable. At 3:15 feeling good about myself, take off to the grocery and buy a frozen lasagna and bag of salad. Now that I've taken care of dinner treat myself to time at the local for some well deserved commarderie. After a few beers or 5 amble on home and dump the half defrosted lasagne in the oven.

"Fix my wife a cocktail":
She comes home and I pour her a glass of wine from last chardonnay in the house because I didn't get around to buying more when I was laying in another 3 30 packs.

"then I give myself to her"
Putting on my best Rico Suave moves I drop my board shorts on the carpet by the unemptied cat box and tell her 'hey baby, over here...you've earned it". She strides across the room unfortunately meeting my shoes left in the middle of the room, stumbling a bit and makes a seemingly disparaging comment about my lack of visible evidence of being able to 'rock her world'.

My clumsy left hand grab to her right breast runs wide and I end up slapping the cheap wine out of her hand and fall over backwards hitting my head on the base of the coffee table. Then as promised she "even knocks me around a bit." Well maybe more than a bit. But then I rarely remember the next morning when she's off to work and I'm thinking I should stay in bed a bit longer to soothe this throbber of a headache.

I really should clean the kitchen.
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Two Hearted
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Two Hearted »

Judge wrote:
I don't doubt your sincere intent. However as I read your proffered skills I have this scene running through my noggin:

"I'd clean the whole house on beer"- I'll get up at 11, grab a beer, fuck off on the intertron for an hour, empty the kitchen garbage because it smells. Find some food. Take a nap. Have more beer and realize its close to 3. Shove the dishes in the washer and run about 'straightening' things, run the vacuum around the front room to make some tracks that are noticeable. At 3:15 feeling good about myself, take off to the grocery and buy a frozen lasagna and bag of salad. Now that I've taken care of dinner treat myself to time at the local for some well deserved commarderie. After a few beers or 5 amble on home and dump the half defrosted lasagne in the oven.

She comes home and I pour her a glass of wine from last chardonnay in the house because I didn't get around to buying more when I was laying in another 3 30 packs.

Putting on my best Rico Suave moves I drop my board shorts on the carpet by the unemptied cat box and tell her 'hey baby, over here...you've earned it". She strides across the room unfortunately meeting my shoes left in the middle of the room, stumbling a bit and makes a seemingly disparaging comment about my lack of visible evidence of being able to 'rock her world'.

My clumsy left hand grab to her right breast runs wide and I end up slapping the cheap wine out of her hand and fall over backwards hitting my head on the base of the coffee table. Then as promised she "even knocks me around a bit." Well maybe more than a bit. But then I rarely remember the next morning when she's off to work and I'm thinking I should stay in bed a bit longer to soothe this throbber of a headache.

I laughed out loud. Well done.
The cabin sits shut-down, cold-frozen and empty, dead mice in the traps, waiting for me to drink alone there in the dark.
--Smatter

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

fiyah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by fiyah »

Judge wrote:

My first ever nomination for All-Star post..
22:21 Thirsty i was too drunk to be high
[13:22] <@Veen> I need to find the penis monster
[23:03] <@fabric> dont masturbate to me