Mini-Convention - October 2012 - New & Improved with PICS!

Are you planning a booze up? Conscript soldiers for your personal war on whiskey here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Re: Mini-Convention - October 2012

Post by waahoohah »

treetop wrote:
greygoose wrote:Should I get some commemorative shirts made? They'll be spill/puke-proof.
why yes, yes you should. additionally, my plan has me landing in austin shortly after noon on friday and leaving late in the day on monday. so i've got that going for me.

See, now I have to go, just to see if they are REALLY puke-proof. Where is the epicenter and where is the nearest hotel?
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

Mother Goose
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mother Goose »

I've decided we're likely going to come in very early Thursday morning (to San Antonio) and leave Monday afternoon. Goose doesn't get paid when he doesn't work, so leaving on Wednesday midday just costs us another day of income. We'll still have most of a day in San Antonio and will head to Austin Friday morning. I just need to book our flights now . . . decent price on Southwest and no bag fees.

"DC is a toilet. And it needs a good flush." ~ Weatherman

Drunkard Chat bot sez: fiyah: i'm picturing wasabi oozing out of her parents, and im at a good pace if you have to do this cheap as fuck. but drunkards need to unite

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Mother Goose wrote:I've decided we're likely going to come in very early Thursday morning (to San Antonio) and leave Monday afternoon. Goose doesn't get paid when he doesn't work, so leaving on Wednesday midday just costs us another day of income. We'll still have most of a day in San Antonio and will head to Austin Friday morning. I just need to book our flights now . . . decent price on Southwest and no bag fees.
That's what she said.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Surreal
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Surreal »

Space Monkey:

Just make sure your space suit is on when you puke. The helmet/suit should contain it then I just think you plug the side of it into the central vacuum system at the Condo and hit "purge". It should suck all that monkey hurl out in no time flat and you'll be right back in the swing of things.
fuck em man, it ain't easy walkin the righteous path.
- Hoss

Mother Goose
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mother Goose »

We'll be in San Antonio from late Weds night until midday Friday - then checking into the condo midday Friday. So excited!!

Drunkard Chat bot sez: fiyah: i'm picturing wasabi oozing out of her parents, and im at a good pace if you have to do this cheap as fuck. but drunkards need to unite

greygoose
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by greygoose »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Mother Goose wrote:I've decided we're likely going to come in very early Thursday morning (to San Antonio) and leave Monday afternoon. Goose doesn't get paid when he doesn't work, so leaving on Wednesday midday just costs us another day of income. We'll still have most of a day in San Antonio and will head to Austin Friday morning. I just need to book our flights now . . . decent price on Southwest and no bag fees.
That's what she said.
watch yer mouth son!
why is my moral compass always pointed east? that's the direction of the nearest liquor store.

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

Is there a link to the condo? I want to check it out so I can pretend I am there when you guys are.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

Jose Beam
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Jose Beam »

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N! In the Texas sun....
I can't be your kind, and you can't be mine. Cos I've got wine... on my mind... all the time. -Johnny Paycheck

Mother Goose
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mother Goose »

Crystal wrote:Is there a link to the condo? I want to check it out so I can pretend I am there when you guys are.
Here you go. :)

http://www.vrbo.com/370391#rates

greygoose
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by greygoose »

GODDDAIMMMMATTIIE fuck me!

busted acl ligament. surgery on the first of next month. shite, no more chances of hurling this season.. 6 weeks on crutches. fuckass.
why? a tragic badminton accident. hyper-rotation > mri > doc say 'yo acl (anterior crutieal ligament fo the peeps not in the know) is messed the shit up.

i rippped a vital tendon playing badmyinton. and you know what?

my kids won the point.
why is my moral compass always pointed east? that's the direction of the nearest liquor store.

Felonious Punk
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound
Location: Forestucky, Ill. At least thats what we like to call it.

Post by Felonious Punk »

Been along time since I got together with y'all. I'm trying to relocate to Austin, and if it works out, I'll meet up with you there.
Redefining social use. Call it what you want, just dont call it abuse.

treetop
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by treetop »

Mother Goose wrote:
Crystal wrote:Is there a link to the condo? I want to check it out so I can pretend I am there when you guys are.

they should mention that it's across the street from a "museum of the weird".
it's all good in the woods, nobody hears me when i scream.

greygoose
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by greygoose »

treetop wrote:
Mother Goose wrote:

they should mention that it's across the street from a "museum of the weird".
i think that after this weekend, the sign will be appropriately re-located.

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

lanshan75 wrote:Thank you for your post, it is really useful for me.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

Resident Asshole

Post by Resident Asshole »

I'm going to try. I didn't know of this until today.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619