Beer, Bourbon and BBQ Fest 2019

Are you planning a booze up? Conscript soldiers for your personal war on whiskey here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Post Reply
User avatar
Patchez
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski
Posts: 4993
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Location: South Central, PA

Beer, Bourbon and BBQ Fest 2019

Post by Patchez » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:56 pm

Got my tickets for Friday night only this year. Saturday is just getting out of hand with unprofessional drunks. Gonna miss MR. Willies at this one. Last year was memorable.

Balmore hun!

Image
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6045
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: Beer, Bourbon and BBQ Fest 2019

Post by mistah willies » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:08 am

Patchez wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:56 pm
Got my tickets for Friday night only this year. Saturday is just getting out of hand with unprofessional drunks. Gonna miss MR. Willies at this one. Last year was memorable.

Balmore hun!
Shoot I never did out up images I was able to take.
Like that VIP lounge we got into.
That's what I'll do today instead of unpacking shit

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 8797
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Beer, Bourbon and BBQ Fest 2019

Post by oettinger » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:42 am

I like your yellow mullet in that one Willies
Is it just me or did the boxed bumwine cork a little bit?
Image

User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6045
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: Beer, Bourbon and BBQ Fest 2019

Post by mistah willies » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:07 pm

oettinger wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:42 am
I like your yellow mullet in that one Willies
Ah, yes. I had Mrs. Patchez dye my hair with Mustard when I was passed out. I think I forgot that I asked her to do this because of, ya know... Blackout in the laundry room. But the eyeliner penii drawn on my face was an interesting accent to the appearance in the mirror in the mourning.

Hey Patchez, I forgot how much friggin work it is to upload 50 images form a cell phone onto a laptop, crop and resize them, and upload them into an online photo-sharing platform, and then resize them blah blah TL/DR

But, still working on it.

*hiccup*

User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6045
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: Beer, Bourbon and BBQ Fest 2019

Post by mistah willies » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:08 pm

mistah willies wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:07 pm
oettinger wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:42 am
I like your yellow mullet in that one Willies
Ah, yes. I had Mrs. Patchez dye my hair with Mustard when I was passed out. I think I forgot that I asked her to do this because of, ya know... Blackout in the laundry room. But the eyeliner penii drawn on my face was an interesting accent to the appearance in the mirror in the mourning.

Hey Patchez, I forgot how much friggin work it is to upload 50 images form a cell phone onto a laptop, crop and resize them, and upload them into an online photo-sharing platform, and then submit them to MDM blah blah TL/DR

But, still working on it.

*hiccup*

User avatar
Patchez
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski
Posts: 4993
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Location: South Central, PA

Re: Beer, Bourbon and BBQ Fest 2019

Post by Patchez » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:42 pm

I just use the imgur app and upload right from the phone. Then they have 3 or 4 size thumbnails you just copy and past for bulletin boards and forum as well as other formats. simple to use even whilst in your cups.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

User avatar
Casual Binger
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 385
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:19 pm
Location: NSW, Australia

Re: Beer, Bourbon and BBQ Fest 2019

Post by Casual Binger » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:08 pm

That looks really fun. But, did you go in winter? Barbq in winter seems a bit odd. I see there’s one in Knoxville in July. That would be cool.

User avatar
Patchez
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski
Posts: 4993
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Location: South Central, PA

Re: Beer, Bourbon and BBQ Fest 2019

Post by Patchez » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:05 pm

Casual Binger wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:08 pm
That looks really fun. But, did you go in winter? Barbq in winter seems a bit odd. I see there’s one in Knoxville in July. That would be cool.
It's the end of March. 29th and 30th.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

User avatar
Patchez
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski
Posts: 4993
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Location: South Central, PA

Re: Beer, Bourbon and BBQ Fest 2019

Post by Patchez » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:12 pm

Booked my room. A tad over two weeks out.

Pretty stoked. Diageo is on the list to attend so this year maybe more Scotchy! Also listed is I.W. Harper 15. Can't wait to try me some of that.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Post Reply