2018 Vegas Trip

Are you planning a booze up? Conscript soldiers for your personal war on whiskey here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

2918 drunk meetup

Vegas
36%
Denver
64%

Total votes: 25

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Re: 2018 summer trip

Post by waahoohah »

Hells with it. Screw the poll. summer of 2018, Denver will be hit by hurricane waahoohah. FLEE. Seek high ground NOW. I'm coming!
Aaand as soon as I'm done coming, I will visit.
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

waahoohah wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:02 am
Hells with it. Screw the poll. summer of 2018, Denver will be hit by hurricane waahoohah. FLEE. Seek high ground NOW. I'm coming!

No worries. There will be no Kansas hurricanes.
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

waahoohah wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:02 am
We will do both. Vegas and Denver
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

I want to go to Vegas not only because of its proximity but because I can take out a catastrophic death insurance policy on all you motherfuckers and be the beneficiary in the event we get shot to pieces and I escape unscathed. What a deal! This is the best gamble.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:12 pm
I want to go to Vegas not only because of its proximity but because I can take out a catastrophic death insurance policy on all you motherfuckers and be the beneficiary in the event we get shot to pieces and I escape unscathed. What a deal! This is the best gamble.
Shit, how did you find out about the plan? Everybody's doing that. It's like some kind of Mexican Standoff for life insurance.
Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:12 pm
TOO SOON!
DRINK!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Sure, I had been drinking. But one night there I was in front of the RCA Color Console, and none other than the Canadian devil Alex Trebek himself showed up and sold me a life insurance policy.

The demon imp Trebek told me too that Lush City was in league with the Dark One, but that the odds of him actually showing up to Vegas are now at 420,000,000,000:1.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

You assholes, Lush is coming... armed
Drink!

hereforthebeer
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by hereforthebeer »

So there are 12 votes for Denver and 9 for Vegas, and I jump to the last page and it seems Vegas is the chosen place.

The logic of having a poll and choosing the opposite result is brilliant, I think this is a credit to the spirit of drunkeness that the trip will no doubt foster. Assuming of course people didn't pile onto Denver, after Vegas was selected.

Either way I'm sure it'll be a blast! Depending on my circumstances at the time I might try to make it! Can't think of a better way of christening my passport than with a flight to get smashed!!!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

hereforthebeer wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:42 am
So there are 12 votes for Denver and 9 for Vegas, and I jump to the last page and it seems Vegas is the chosen place.

The logic of having a poll and choosing the opposite result is brilliant, I think this is a credit to the spirit of drunkeness that the trip will no doubt foster. Assuming of course people didn't pile onto Denver, after Vegas was selected.

Either way I'm sure it'll be a blast! Depending on my circumstances at the time I might try to make it! Can't think of a better way of christening my passport than with a flight to get smashed!!!
We go from Vegas to Denver as a drunk crowd.

Make the trip, the more of us the better
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

hereforthebeer wrote:

Yes indeed the good ol' switcheroo is always a funny thing.

Shhhh! Don't say anything but the real plan is that we are telling Oett that we are all going to meet in Vegas when in reality we are actually meeting in Denver.

How diabolical!!
Okole maluna!

hereforthebeer
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by hereforthebeer »

hahaha

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Artful Detective wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:22 pm
hereforthebeer wrote:

Yes indeed the good ol' switcheroo is always a funny thing.

Shhhh! Don't say anything but the real plan is that we are telling Oett that we are all going to meet in Vegas when in reality we are actually meeting in Denver.

How diabolical!!
What's this is hear about youse guyssh taking some sorta trip without telling anyone, hah? I didn't get the in nvite then vite
Vitamin.

I didn't get the Vita

The memo

*higins*uo

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

I'm very much looking forward to attending my first MDM convention. Colorado works best for me but Vegas isn't terribly far either.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Nausea wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:25 pm
I'm very much looking forward to attending my first MDM convention. Colorado works best for me but Vegas isn't terribly far either.
Now you're in on the intelligence too? How come no one informs this here poor bastard?

Might have to read back a few pages here. Shoot