Your Suggestions for the First Modern Drunkard Convention

Are you planning a booze up? Conscript soldiers for your personal war on whiskey here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

sausage roll mmmm wrote:hows it goin there fellow drunkards i just came accros this site tonight and have to say its a pleasure to talk with like like minded geniuses
so vegas sounds good but not for me as im in ireland hey while im here did anyone ever try aftershave with a mixture as an out of stock experiment? (now i sound desperate but that what im drinking right now!
any stories on that?
welcome sausage roll, the aftershave thing is pretty hardcore. y'know if ya really need a beer, my fridge is always open. no need to waste the good aftershave bud.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

Uncle Sal
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Uncle Sal »

Oh, Lucky, how I wish that I could project your fine sensibilities onto those whom choose to meddle with mine.

she fucking hates me, but needs me to hate her, but won't let it lie.
Let's go blow some shit up in the desert.
And drink, and drink some more, and puke off the edge of the Grand Canyon in the morning.

Prehistoric Puking, Publish or Perish.
Did the Dinosaurs Drink?
We could change history!

VEGAS BABY!
need a woman be good to me... won't hide my whiskey try to serve me tea...

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

sausage roll mmmm wrote:hows it goin there fellow drunkards i just came accros this site tonight and have to say its a pleasure to talk with like like minded geniuses
so vegas sounds good but not for me as im in ireland hey while im here did anyone ever try aftershave with a mixture as an out of stock experiment? (now i sound desperate but that what im drinking right now!
any stories on that?
Gaah! Straining it through bread to filter out some of the chemicals is an old prison trick.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

Aftershave might not be so bad, depends on the brand, I guess...

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

JohnnyTequila wrote:Aftershave might not be so bad, depends on the brand, I guess...
Bayrum?
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

Damn, I'm still stuck in the office, with nothing but a water bottle...and there's a bar just one floor below me...this is torture...pass the aftershave...

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

JohnnyTequila wrote:Damn, I'm still stuck in the office, with nothing but a water bottle...and there's a bar just one floor below me...this is torture...pass the aftershave...
Cut a hole in the floor, get a bucket and rope, and lower your order down.

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

excellent suggestion my good man, but I am now finished for the day, and by the time this posts, I shall be hunkered down in said bar with a beer and a chilled Patron. (although it's really not a hunkering kind of bar).

Armed&Angry
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Armed&Angry »

I suggest Iowa City, because I live there and I hate to travel. And everybody is invited to my place for shots of whiskey. Of course, if we have another in about three years, I suggest New Hampshire.

*Free State Project 4-Ever*

Forgive me, I'm pretty buzzed. Of course, buzzed isn't as good as hammered, so I return to my beloved bourbon...
Alcohol makes you honest. The undrunk man's thought is a drunk man's words. Being a drunk man at the moment, I can say this with the pure freedom and clarity of absolute truth: You have an amazing rack. It's changed my life.

- Armed&Angry

bottomsup
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by bottomsup »

gotta be Vegas 24/ 7 booze and gambiling...my first drunk post bTW. time for another...
"Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time."
-Catherine Zandonella

bottomsup
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by bottomsup »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:i know a lodge in northern canda that is very nice, fairly inexpensive, so far from people who give a damn its electricity comes from a generator by the dock and the owner is an old man that is one fine drunk that makes his own hooch and would not allow people to go to sleep undrunk.
or new awlins sounds fine.
this works for me...however I could do that sort of thing evry day but i have never been to Vegasssss...
"Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time."
-Catherine Zandonella

Jimmy&Guinney
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Jimmy&Guinney »

Other then due to obvious prejudice, I nominate old Milwaukee. It's central, it's inexpensive, I live here, and it's Milwaukee for crying out loud. :)

I'm glad to hear that such a thing is being planned and will attend no matter where it is.
And they say her flower is faded now
Hard weather and hard booze
But maybe that's just the price you pay
For the chains you refuse

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

I have to put a vote in for Prague. Not just because it is close to me but because it is a party town and damned cheap. However, I am guessing my North American brothers and sisters will have the day through sheer weight of numbers.
If it is to be a North American setting then I suggest: Montreal, New Orleans, New York, Baltimore (don't ask why) or Las Vegas, in that order.
I hope that I can make it. Be sure that I will try my damnedest to be there.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Jimmy&Guinney

Post by Jimmy&Guinney »

I would love Prague as well. I didn't get there when I was in Europe, and I really wanted to. I like the other cities mentioned as well, other then how expensive they are. The more you spend on a hotel room, the less there is for proper boozing. But like I said, I'm going no matter where it is.
And they say her flower is faded now
Hard weather and hard booze
But maybe that's just the price you pay
For the chains you refuse

Generic Jug

Post by Generic Jug »

While Vegas has definite assets in being the Sin City and the all-night booze thing, I think all of the gambling and pretty lights might distract some. Same goes with New York - although maybe that's just me. Much as I love it, I would be so tempted to go out and get lost...

1. New Orleans
2. Las Vegas
3. New York
4. The European city of choice (I don't feel it's fair for us Americans to hog the locations, although I'm sure I'd be unable to go unless it was in North America)
I've been here, I've been there, I've been everywhere...and your well still tastes like shoes. I'll take another.