MDM Invasion Calendar

Are you planning a booze up? Conscript soldiers for your personal war on whiskey here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

grippingthewheel
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: MDM Invasion Calendar

Post by grippingthewheel »

BeerMakesMeSmart wrote:
Dr. Dotto S. Blotto wrote:i can't seem to get the google calendar to work. helf?

hmmm...have you checked the johnson rod?
Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads. And I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State.
"Please welcomce in all his diluted glory the man whose story writes itself not unlike mine who feveriously types awaiting his next sip before the whipping, anticiapation is making me want to strangle someone." ~whiskyprick

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

Sorry Grip. I won't be invading your pickfest this weekend. I got a little carried away on my birthday week. the lineup looks good. Check out Steve Earle's kid, Justin Townes if you can.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

grippingthewheel

Post by grippingthewheel »

whiskeyprick wrote:Sorry Grip. I won't be invading your pickfest this weekend. I got a little carried away on my birthday week. the lineup looks good. Check out Steve Earle's kid, Justin Townes if you can.
Sorry you couldn't make the http://www.oregonbrewfest.com/. Little children will now starve because you didn't show.
"Please welcomce in all his diluted glory the man whose story writes itself not unlike mine who feveriously types awaiting his next sip before the whipping, anticiapation is making me want to strangle someone." ~whiskyprick

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

grippingthewheel wrote:
whiskeyprick wrote:Sorry Grip. I won't be invading your pickfest this weekend. I got a little carried away on my birthday week. the lineup looks good. Check out Steve Earle's kid, Justin Townes if you can.
Sorry you couldn't make the http://www.oregonbrewfest.com/. Little children will now starve because you didn't show.
Yeah but they'll also have their virginity in tact.
I'll miss you, pallie.

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

oh yeah, it's brewfest this weekend, pickfest is next weekend. Airline tix alone were like $500, but don't count me out yet.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

One for the Frog

Post by One for the Frog »

This is one fempty calendar.
It still works, though.

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

I just added to the calendar for August. Mike (ruiner) and I will be in Cape Cod, MA.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

2018 MODERN DRUNKARD CONVENTION

Post by mistah willies »

Four years in the making...

Another epic journey has begun, and will continue.

This is how those fine explorers, those daring souls, those mighty warriors in our fight agsinst them DRYs do the work that is tantamount.

Thiis is how we all here and now persevere and win!

AHEM. *hicupp"

Now,

here,

We Modern Drunkard Magazine Nation Citizens must fiercely raise our chalices to their mighty achievement, and chug/guzzle/gargle deeply in their honor.

For their honor is Our Honor.

TRVTH.

We DRINK to your soft landings.

We DRINK to your finding your safe coves and havens for your rest in between exploits.

WE DRINK to your enjoyment of life, liberty, and the pursuit of liquid happiness.

DRINK!

DRINK!!

DRINK!!!

Goblets, ye fine sailors and explorers.

Our Lord Bacchus smiles upon you.

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

Casual Binger
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Re: 2018 MODERN DRUNKARD CONVENTION

Post by Casual Binger »

Yeah, I’m jealous.

I read in a newspaper article about ferris wheels today, that Vegas has the biggest in the world; and it’s got a bar.

Have a comped borbon while playing the loosest slots in town for me, guys.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Well, there is the Burning Man festival in Northwest NV right about now. Why don't we have a Drinking Man festival where we all drink ourselves into oblivion after camping out in some godforsaken desert area. What could be more epic than that?
Excuse me I have to trim my nose hairs! D'Oh!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

I truly have counted myself lucky to have been among this wonderful Nation of Modern Drunkards for the time that I'd been allotted.

Each of you who participated in the past from the beginning, all the way up to the newer Modem Drunkards who continue such vital work,

...well, I couldn't have found a better crowd in which to be counted.

You badasses. You Kings and Queens of New England, You princes and princesses of Maine, thank you.

You rock.

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze