MDM Invasion Calendar

Are you planning a booze up? Conscript soldiers for your personal war on whiskey here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

grippingthewheel
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: MDM Invasion Calendar

Post by grippingthewheel » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:39 pm

BeerMakesMeSmart wrote:
Dr. Dotto S. Blotto wrote:i can't seem to get the google calendar to work. helf?

hmmm...have you checked the johnson rod?
Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads. And I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State.
"Please welcomce in all his diluted glory the man whose story writes itself not unlike mine who feveriously types awaiting his next sip before the whipping, anticiapation is making me want to strangle someone." ~whiskyprick

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:18 pm

Sorry Grip. I won't be invading your pickfest this weekend. I got a little carried away on my birthday week. the lineup looks good. Check out Steve Earle's kid, Justin Townes if you can.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

grippingthewheel

Post by grippingthewheel » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:11 am

whiskeyprick wrote:Sorry Grip. I won't be invading your pickfest this weekend. I got a little carried away on my birthday week. the lineup looks good. Check out Steve Earle's kid, Justin Townes if you can.
Sorry you couldn't make the http://www.oregonbrewfest.com/. Little children will now starve because you didn't show.
"Please welcomce in all his diluted glory the man whose story writes itself not unlike mine who feveriously types awaiting his next sip before the whipping, anticiapation is making me want to strangle someone." ~whiskyprick

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:14 am

grippingthewheel wrote:
whiskeyprick wrote:Sorry Grip. I won't be invading your pickfest this weekend. I got a little carried away on my birthday week. the lineup looks good. Check out Steve Earle's kid, Justin Townes if you can.
Sorry you couldn't make the http://www.oregonbrewfest.com/. Little children will now starve because you didn't show.
Yeah but they'll also have their virginity in tact.
I'll miss you, pallie.

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:45 am

oh yeah, it's brewfest this weekend, pickfest is next weekend. Airline tix alone were like $500, but don't count me out yet.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

One for the Frog

Post by One for the Frog » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:02 am

This is one fempty calendar.
It still works, though.

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:13 pm

I just added to the calendar for August. Mike (ruiner) and I will be in Cape Cod, MA.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.