Drunkard Documentary

Are you planning a booze up? Conscript soldiers for your personal war on whiskey here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

bigLee
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Drunkard Documentary

Post by bigLee »

In a couple of months I fly from my home in Australia to spend a month travelling my way through a few European countries: the UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany (Oktoberfest), Czech Republic, Austria and France. And by travelling, I mean drinking.

I'm taking a video camera and planning to shoot a brief documentary arguing in favour of frequent and ferverous drunkenness. I'm a much better boozer than I am a film-maker, but surely a drunkard with a camera is far happier and more creative than a photographer with a drink? I think so.

Any of you drunkards going to be in any of those countries between Sep 14 and Oct 22? A brief drunken interview would be awesome, as would drinking with fellow inebriants!

(as I'll be singing in a few months...) Prost!

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Drunkard Documentary

Post by Rooster »

I wish you luck, as I am barred from most of those countries.

Jelmo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Jelmo »

Depends on the whereabouts in Holland...
"Don't give a damn how this turns out
Drain bottles just to scream and shout
On the run from reality
Poison helps me and go flee"

Glasgae Sam
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Glasgae Sam »

If you're in Scotland at all (I'm assuming Glasgow or Edinburgh - although that would be a shame, the best bits are off the beaten track!) I might well be around and available to contribute. I know my way around the boozing culture of the land, and would be more than happy to share that experience ;)
Let us have wine and women, mirth and laughter,
Sermons and soda water the day after.

www.drunchblog.com <- it's full of pictures of epic breakfasts made by me and my friends. That's about it.

Drednik
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Drednik »

did you make it. Post it in 10min segments on youtube id watch it lrggy lggy lrggy blondy blondy blondy wooo woooo dead bugie
Why?

Surreal
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Surreal »

amplifier wrote:did you make it. Post it in 10min segments on youtube id watch it lrggy lggy lrggy blondy blondy blondy wooo woooo dead bugie
fuck em man, it ain't easy walkin the righteous path.
- Hoss

Negromancer
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Negromancer »

Come to Norway and I'll serve you up with some cauliflower wine and show you my own special place behind the old tourist quarter where I throw up every weekend.
"The best drink of the day, was the drink he had in his head before the first drink of the day."