Camping?

Are you planning a booze up? Conscript soldiers for your personal war on whiskey here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Jim
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Re: Camping?

Post by Jim »

HULKREALLYSMASHED!! wrote:
ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Crystal wrote:That's not camping. Camping is sleeping in a tent, bringing your own booze and beer, drinking all day in the sun, playing cards, listening to the radio, going to the lake, going for a hike....

You are all too pampered.
and a fire. Don't forget the FIRE!
and the knife fight.

It aint a camping trip with the Screwball clan unless there is at least one knife fight.
Axes

Jim
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Jim »

Crystal wrote:That's not camping. Camping is sleeping in a tent, bringing your own booze and beer, drinking all day in the sun, playing cards, listening to the radio, going to the lake, going for a hike....

You are all too pampered.
Agreed.

Resorts ? Too many rules. I remember staying at a camping resort called Shenandoah Acres, truly a terrible mistake.

Un-scenic, set in a dust bowl of scrub oak next to an old brickclay pit, it had to be the worst camping experience I ever had. We pitched our tents in the middle of an R.V. encampment and were under the constant scrutiny of some staff Toad on a golfcart. I almost smashed my friend's portable television set into a picnic table.

Deep in the woods one can hoot, howl, hollar and piss on such rules while reverting back into a more primitive mindset.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrd13cGv2GU

Mallory Knox
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Mallory Knox »

Resident Asshole wrote:Let's do it! It's time for camping! I hate my town and I'm ready to get out. I'll drive my damn motorcycle anywhere within 6 hours of central Michigan. Just have the Makers ready when I get there please.
Put these wheels in motion, Sir.
ivan wrote:Bring it! You foe me, and I'll make brilliant posts that you won't see!

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Resident Asshole »

Little late for motorcycle season. However, once spring hits, I'm down.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

Now it's spring

EricRodriguezUS
Tippler
Tippler

Post by EricRodriguezUS »

If you are going to Georgia then i'm with ya !