Brewpub central boozin'!

Are you planning a booze up? Conscript soldiers for your personal war on whiskey here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Whisky Guy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Brewpub central boozin'!

Post by Whisky Guy »

As my gal is back to work and has a very good job, we're hoping on a ferry and going over to Victoria for a few days next week. I dunno if any of you have heard of it but its basically the brewpub/craftbrew capital of Canada. Spinnakers, Canoe, Swans, Phillips, Vancouver Island, Lighthouse, Driftwood, Hugos and on top of this about another 20 GREAT pubs in walking distance. Srsly, one can walk from brewery to brewery quite easily. Add to this its the Highland Games next weekend and there of course are beer and whisky tastings, I figure that'll be a good marathon of drinking.
I'm sure we'll also camp out at the Bard and Banker for quite a while too!

It also helps I have a bunch of friends from school who live there and are more than up for gettin' their drink on.
We haven't really gone out for a good few sessions in a row in 4 months after getting laid off. Time to catch up on lost time I think!