Galveston tx International Beer Festival

Are you planning a booze up? Conscript soldiers for your personal war on whiskey here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

far-Out-Pat
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Galveston tx International Beer Festival

Post by far-Out-Pat »

Beer fest on labor day weekend,This is the first year Galveston is having it,I might just have to check it out.
http://www.galveston.com/brewmasters/
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Johnson
"I was cured, all right"- Alex- A Clockwork Orange
"Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day, and for once I'm inclined to believe Withnail is right. We are indeed drifting into the arena of the unwell"-Marwood From Withnail and I

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Galveston tx International Beer Festival

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Over 300 different beers AND Night Ranger!
Right on!
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

far-Out-Pat
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by far-Out-Pat »

Hell yeah that was what i was thinking!!
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Johnson
"Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day, and for once I'm inclined to believe Withnail is right. We are indeed drifting into the arena of the unwell"-Marwood From Withnail and I

far-Out-Pat
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by far-Out-Pat »

I went to the concert paid 15 bucks and managed to get to the front of the stage to see night ranger perform it was Badass,Great whites lead singer couldnt make it so Jani Lane from Warrant took his place,he was fantastic,he even performed some warrant hits like shes my cherry pie,Night Ranger not only played all there great hits but also had a little fun and played other songs like The doors Roadhouse blues,They did a kick ass rendition of it, My little brother caught Jack Blade of Night rangers Pick,One Hell of a night,If they do it Again next year im Going for sure.