Mini-Convention - October 2012 - New & Improved with PICS!

Are you planning a booze up? Conscript soldiers for your personal war on whiskey here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Re: Mini-Convention - October 2012

Post by Screwball »

greygoose1 wrote:
treetop wrote:meet-ups, cons, invasions. good things these are. also, i gotta find that shirt.
ima designing a commemorative shirt. i ain't givin' it away, though will provide a link to purchase.
Sign me up for a XL. If it is more than $30 I'll kick ya square in the nuts when I see ya.

Cliffie S. Bockerson
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Cliffie S. Bockerson »

I delayed trying to get a room until a few weeks ago... the courtyard marriot is booked a long with every other room within 3 miles of downtown. Bummer. I'll cab it, but...mild downer. Must be UT homecoming or something.
"Nossir. Even in my worst delirium I never interfered with the flow of traffic. I never drank any hair tonic, either."

greygoose1
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by greygoose1 »

Screwball wrote:
greygoose1 wrote:
treetop wrote:meet-ups, cons, invasions. good things these are. also, i gotta find that shirt.
ima designing a commemorative shirt. i ain't givin' it away, though will provide a link to purchase.
Sign me up for a XL. If it is more than $30 I'll kick ya square in the nuts when I see ya.
Here ya go, schmo. sign order whatever size you want, i'm just the designer.

http://www.ooshirts.com/d/58106756
Last edited by greygoose1 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...there's no app for a bourbon buzz on a warm day in a cool, dark bar. The world will always want a drink".
~Gillian Flynn

'Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right'
~Isaac Asimov

A person can work up a mean, mean thirst
after a hard day of doing nothing much at all...
~The Replacements

treetop
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by treetop »

ooh ooh! kicking goose in the nuts is in the offing? sign me up. i''m bringing my special nutkicking shoes. sorry.
it's all good in the woods, nobody hears me when i scream.

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

Cliffie S. Bockerson wrote:I delayed trying to get a room until a few weeks ago... the courtyard marriot is booked a long with every other room within 3 miles of downtown. Bummer. I'll cab it, but...mild downer. Must be UT homecoming or something.
Try this one: http://www.extendedstayamerica.com/prop ... hotel.html

They had several last Friday and it is a 6-7 block walk to the Shindig and a bus ride back.

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Screwball »

greygoose1 wrote:

Hey, Mr. Designer, ooshirts don't like yer design. They put my order on hold. Something about pixels or pixies or some shit.

greygoose1
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by greygoose1 »

Screwball wrote:
greygoose1 wrote:

Hey, Mr. Designer, ooshirts don't like yer design. They put my order on hold. Something about pixels or pixies or some shit.
Ok, I just placed my order because I forgot to do it after I designed it. I think they put it on hold because I hadn't ordered it. Or y'all can design your own, no biggie.
"...there's no app for a bourbon buzz on a warm day in a cool, dark bar. The world will always want a drink".
~Gillian Flynn

~Isaac Asimov

~The Replacements

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Screwball »

I'll see what happens tomorrow. If it don't work I'm gonna buy a blank shirt and write "DRUNK" on the front ala ThirstyDrunk style.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

vaultkeeper7 wrote:I don't think I will be able to make it. I am so going to miss it this year because of a wedding. Obviously you guys are going to have a hell of a weekend. Anyways, have fun guys. Ping me back at luxury private jets for sale.
Got any luxury private jets for rent?
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Screwball »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
vaultkeeper7 wrote:I don't think I will be able to make it. I am so going to miss it this year because of a wedding. Obviously you guys are going to have a hell of a weekend. Anyways, have fun guys. Ping me back at luxury private jets for sale.
Got any luxury private jets for rent?
I just want to borrow one for a few hours.

I need to fly down to Peru to pick up...uh....my Mom. Yeah, my Mom! That's the ticket.

Judge

Post by Judge »

vaultkeeper7 wrote:I don't think I will be able to make it. I am so going to miss it this year because of a wedding. Obviously you guys are going to have a hell of a weekend. Anyways, have fun guys. Ping me back at .......

cunt
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

GinMcG
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by GinMcG »

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm getting so excited! I've pulled out the suitcases!

greygoose1
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by greygoose1 »

GinMcG wrote:squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm getting so excited! I've pulled out the suitcases!
This is good. I'm quite moist also.
~Gillian Flynn

~Isaac Asimov

~The Replacements

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

greygoose1 wrote:
GinMcG wrote:squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm getting so excited! I've pulled out the suitcases!
Cold shower Brent, NOW!
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

greygoose1
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by greygoose1 »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
greygoose1 wrote:
Cold shower Brent, NOW!
it'd be the first one in 3 days, cold or otherwise. i swears, as Nikon and possibly the Texas Department of Corrections, will attest that I'ma rip Tejas a new one. You have been warned. Tables should shake in fear as my wrath will be borne whilst I slumber beneath thee. Inanimate objects should contact their local administrator and request a minimum depth of 2" of bubble-wrap enclose your ass. mine will be the cause to inhabit thine gutters, to utilize the overly-endowed wimmins endowments for mere seconds before getting my ass kicked, to sup from your generous tap, to bask in your heat while burning off yesterday's booze and consuming the current day's. austin, you better have a killswitch ready.
~Gillian Flynn

~Isaac Asimov

~The Replacements