Mini-Convention - October 2012 - New & Improved with PICS!

Are you planning a booze up? Conscript soldiers for your personal war on whiskey here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Re: Mini-Convention - October 2012

Post by Screwball »

greygoose1 wrote: it'd be the first one in 3 days, cold or otherwise. i swears, as Nikon and possibly the Texas Department of Corrections, will attest that I'ma rip Tejas a new one. You have been warned. Tables should shake in fear as my wrath will be borne whilst I slumber beneath thee. Inanimate objects should contact their local administrator and request a minimum depth of 2" of bubble-wrap enclose your ass. mine will be the cause to inhabit thine gutters, to utilize the overly-endowed wimmins endowments for mere seconds before getting my ass kicked, to sup from your generous tap, to bask in your heat while burning off yesterday's booze and consuming the current day's. austin, you better have a killswitch ready.
You better have bail money and a love for being beaten then tasered.

Yer coming down to the Dirty South, Mr. Yankee. The Federales don't play.

I suggest getting Drunk, buying the locals crap, digging the bands, and Not Starting Any Shit.

You will go to jail, Amigo, and I ain't Bullshitting.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

greygoose1 wrote: it'd be the first one in 3 days, cold or otherwise. i swears, as Nikon and possibly the Texas Department of Corrections, will attest that I'ma rip Tejas a new one. You have been warned. Tables should shake in fear as my wrath will be borne whilst I slumber beneath thee. Inanimate objects should contact their local administrator and request a minimum depth of 2" of bubble-wrap enclose your ass. mine will be the cause to inhabit thine gutters, to utilize the overly-endowed wimmins endowments for mere seconds before getting my ass kicked, to sup from your generous tap, to bask in your heat while burning off yesterday's booze and consuming the current day's. austin, you better have a killswitch ready.
Oh no, he's already at that stage. RUN furniture from Texas, run!
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

greygoose1
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by greygoose1 »

Screwball wrote:
You better have bail money and a love for being beaten then tasered.

Yer coming down to the Dirty South, Mr. Yankee. The Federales don't play.

I suggest getting Drunk, buying the locals crap, digging the bands, and Not Starting Any Shit.

You will go to jail, Amigo, and I ain't Bullshitting.
You rare no fucking fun.
"...there's no app for a bourbon buzz on a warm day in a cool, dark bar. The world will always want a drink".
~Gillian Flynn

'Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right'
~Isaac Asimov

A person can work up a mean, mean thirst
after a hard day of doing nothing much at all...
~The Replacements

Mother Goose
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mother Goose »

He is posturing for the sake of his, um, reputation on this board. He knows better than to misbehave around me. :)

"DC is a toilet. And it needs a good flush." ~ Weatherman

Drunkard Chat bot sez: fiyah: i'm picturing wasabi oozing out of her parents, and im at a good pace if you have to do this cheap as fuck. but drunkards need to unite

GinMcG
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by GinMcG »

3 days! 3 days! 3 days in WARM weather, loads of suds and in the company of good people (goose being the exception of course). :D

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

I hope that you had a good one!
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

GinMcG
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by GinMcG »

Palinka wrote:I hope that you had a good one!
Proof that Palinka is from the future.... Maybe THE doctor and travels around in a flying phone box?

One for the Frog
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by One for the Frog »

GinMcG wrote:
Palinka wrote:I hope that you had a good one!
Proof that Palinka is from the future.... Maybe THE doctor and travels around in a flying phone box?
He still might have referred to the drink they had yesterday.
As a second thought... no.

GinMcG
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by GinMcG »

tomorrow morning.... SFO better not have fog!

Mother Goose
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mother Goose »

Goose has already misbehaved by going behind the bar at the hotel and pouring his own shot because the bar proprietor was absent for a period of time. He's on lockdown!! :) We're headed to Austin in the morning and can't wait!!

"DC is a toilet. And it needs a good flush." ~ Weatherman

Drunkard Chat bot sez: fiyah: i'm picturing wasabi oozing out of her parents, and im at a good pace if you have to do this cheap as fuck. but drunkards need to unite

GinMcG
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by GinMcG »

Mother Ghoul wrote:Goose has already misbehaved by going behind the bar at the hotel and pouring his own shot because the bar proprietor was absent for a period of time. He's on lockdown!! :) We're headed to Austin in the morning and can't wait!!
o.m.g. Goose, dude, seriously, you want to leave Texas ALIVE!

greygoose1
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by greygoose1 »

Mother Ghoul wrote:Goose has already misbehaved by going behind the bar at the hotel and pouring his own shot because the bar proprietor was absent for a period of time. He's on lockdown!! :) We're headed to Austin in the morning and can't wait!!
I have no idea what this crazy woman is talking about. wait. oh yeah yeah, that was me. it was maker's mark, and i did tell the barkeep after he got back.
"...there's no app for a bourbon buzz on a warm day in a cool, dark bar. The world will always want a drink".
~Gillian Flynn

'Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right'
~Isaac Asimov

A person can work up a mean, mean thirst
after a hard day of doing nothing much at all...
~The Replacements

Bur

Post by Bur »

greygoose1 wrote: wait. oh yeah yeah, that was me. it was maker's mark, and i did tell the barkeep after he got back.
Seems like there was no foul to me.

treetop

Post by treetop »

fuck a duck. my life got in the way of my fun.
it's all good in the woods, nobody hears me when i scream.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

GinMcG wrote:
o.m.g. Goose, dude, seriously, you want to leave Texas ALIVE!
The question is: will Texas get out of this alive.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.