Krampuslauf - 6th December

Are you planning a booze up? Conscript soldiers for your personal war on whiskey here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Palinka (RIP)

Krampuslauf - 6th December

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Now, you may feel that we've missed out on Krampuslauf (details of which can be found on the Wikipedia entry for Krampus, or for those who want a quicker read, here).
However, since it was promised to Mr Boozificator, that we would run on the Orthodox calendar, you still have time to run around, dressed as a semi-demonic character, scaring the shit out of kids, whilst ripped to the tits on seasonal booze. What's not to like?
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Krampuslauf - 6th December

Post by Patchez »

I would love to start this tradition in my neck of the woods. I'll have to file this away for next year.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Palinka (RIP)

Re: Krampuslauf - 6th December

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

It would be having two Halloweens every year. Something that would doubtless please, milady Savage.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage