Winter Beer Festival 2014

Are you planning a booze up? Conscript soldiers for your personal war on whiskey here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Winter Beer Festival 2014

Post by Smatter Noguts »

I got in with a ticket from the Hideaway Brewery provided by my good friend Ryan, if you're ever in my town it's the best brewery for the MDM lifestyle for many reasons. They are currently making a 11.5% Mead that is conciousness altering.

Palinka wants pictures of ice fishing, well, this is it without the pretence of fishing. One hell of a great drunken festival held outside in a ball park in the dead of winter. A hassle getting in and out and peeing, but well worth it. I mainly sampled IPA's and some doubles.

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/gran ... ncart_2box

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: Winter Beer Festival 2014

Post by Resident Asshole »

There is a beer festival at the Lansing Lugnuts stadium on April 5th, I will be there my friend. Lots of good vendors.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619